Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;)
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 09:28
https://www.kikizo.com/viewer/vidview_games_fast.asp?games/rumbleroses_finalvideos/kikizo_rumbleroses_finalvideos_03.wmv

Reiko walking down to the ring

(The Spring 2005 MOST USELESS thread quota has been met)
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 17 Apr 05 18:11:16 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 16:12
ahem...yes?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 16:26
The entrances are FMV. You just NOW noticed this?
Terry Bogard

RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 17:35
I was checking repeatedly before posting this thread earlier and I honestly had a hard time trying to tell whether it was FMV or real-time. I mean the girls do ' reportedly' consist of 10,000 polygons ---- But the main thing that had me questioning whether it was real-time or FMV was the high quality girls but lower quality backgrounds, especially the crowd animations which kinda suck for anything other than real time.
Joe Redifer

RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 17:38
The scenes were definitely rendered by the PS2, that' s why you had a hard time. But notice that there is no loading before the entrance, but after that it must load for the match. Another clue is the video screens in the background. During a match, the screens show exactly what is in the PS2' s frame buffer (even the pause menu). During the entrance, the screen(s) go way beyond that and show different clips, which I don' t believe the PS2 can do in real time.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 18 Apr 05 1:41:48 >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 21:35
The number of times your review said something like " her sexy ring entrance" made for a seriously hilarious job for me as the editor!
Terry Bogard

RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 17, 2005 22:19

The number of times your review said something like " her sexy ring entrance" made for a seriously hilarious job for me as the editor!

LOL, I' m sure the comment I made of sexy cowgirl Dixie Clemets must' ve had ya running for the hills, lol..
Joe Redifer

RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 18, 2005 00:10
I like how the hi-res picture of the teacher (forget her name) on page 3 of the review has her reading a " HISTRY" book. Not much learnin' goin' on in dat class!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: The BEST feminine walking animation in a game evar!!!1! ;) - Apr 18, 2005 07:19
THIS is why I come to Kikizo! Always a bright start to my Monday morning!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll