Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 for E3
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 for E3 - Mar 31, 2006 06:13
...for those poor unfortunates not in the Team Ninja know, DOAX:2 has been officially confirmed by living gaming legend Tomonobu Itagaki as his next x360 release, and will be between your thumbs sooner than you think....

...DOAX:2, which will be playable at E3, will apparently be a much greater test of x360' s capabilities than the recently updated DOA4.... ..apparently making use of cloth simulation techniques, which Itagaki-san cites as taking up most of his team' s programming time...

...it appears also that volleyball will only be one of a number of unconfirmed main modes of play in the game, in addition to a possible plethora of mini-games and side activities. Itagaki-san added cryptically " DOAX2 will end up being a game with a wide range...."

...another new addition will be a cameraman mode, which will allow users to emulate their favourite photographer, through shooting your preferred digital love-doll in a variety of scenes and poses...

...online competitive matches have been confirmed also, although it is unclear weather this will be the case for all of DOAX:2' s main modes of play..

....DOAX:2 will be officially unveiled in May during E3 and is expected to be confirmed for a fall or November release, going head to head with Sony' s PS3 launch.....

.....do you guys think DOAX:2 will be a potent weapon in Japan against PS3' s launch?.... ..i know that the Japanese are far more excited about it than they are over Halo 3.....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 31 Mar 06 18:38:18 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message