Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Burn Out 3: Takedown
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 03:43
have any of you out there tried this intense game??? intense in single player any way..........the game' s really great.........got speeding cars and explosions........and plenty of mayhem to be caused..........the only short comings though is the fact that there is no soundtrak in multiplayer mode but it rocks in single player!!!!
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 05:27
I' ve played the demo. It' s good but not good enough to hire for me. It' s a little bit too similar to burnout 2!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 12:16
Back when it came out there was a huge buzz about this game. I' d not played a Burnout game before as I was waiting for the game to be sorted out. I' m glad I did, Burnout 3 has to be my favourite driving game of all time. I love the takedown aspect of racing and the single player mode. The only thing I don' t like is the burning lap mode. After shunting other cars off the road for so long suddenly having to race against the clock sucks.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 13:38
Burnout 3 is one of my favorite racing games!. With the new budget it got form EA its ahelluva lot better compared to its more independant preious releases.
templar

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 14:25
bunout 3 is the best arcade racer I ever played, I really like the takedown aspect and the speed. the speed is a good aspect when you play with you' re controller but when you play with a steering wheel is goes way to fast for me. but the rampages you can couse are really cool
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 17, 2004 15:08
Yeah it' s the best racer I' ve ever played too!
Domas

RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 18, 2004 19:52
Can' t wait til another BURNOUT comes out to see how they improve on it............i mean how could they improve on this one?????
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 18, 2004 21:17
I liked the game but I was upset with he amount of players on Live. I' m not sure there were 200 people online when I was playing this game...that' s just sad.
Domas

RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 19, 2004 15:25
guess there isn' t much people that know of the title...........it' s jus one of those great games that never gets the spotlight while all these other racing games that don' t even come close have.................that' s really a shame to see when that happens to a great game like that more people should really pick up this game..........you might have seen more people online but the thing is in the tropics too there r people playin the title but no connection to the net or not supported by US protocols!!!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 19, 2004 22:37
I dunno, the game is doing ok in the UK game chart. It was even number 1 for a week or two.
Domas

RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 23, 2004 19:49
like i said before........ the game needs the spot light in the US....at the moment, in all the gaming world it' s the only game that i' ve seen got full score on ratings from.....g4techtv, ign, psm and all the others.............the only thing they need to change in the next one that is if they ever make another is the fact that the multiplayer needs music in it..............it' s kinda dead with no musicto the carnage in multiplay mode!!!
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Burn Out 3: Takedown - Nov 28, 2004 04:45
yea i tried it and its a great game.If anybody loves intense racing games you should get burnout 3 takedown

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll