Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 01:30
Its a medicore game,have it on my pc.

Graphic is pretty good,but nowhere awesome.

Fuck these gremlins and...its not natural...ffs and fuck this shit and biatches and stuff
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 02:17
Played the demo. Wasn' t impressed one bit. Ugly game, lame as fuck controls, boring to boot.
QuezcatoL

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 02:20
I mean come on wtf and I was like fukking shit

Seirously

Anyway ...blue dragon ftw
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 02:36
Shame Overlord and ShadowRun were going to be my game purchases this month, you dtill playing ShadowRun Quez? Is it any good?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 02:54

Shame Overlord and ShadowRun were going to be my game purchases this month, you dtill playing ShadowRun Quez? Is it any good?

This is why I don' t get you. You say nothing coming out this year on ps3 except Little Big Planet! interests you. Yet you were strongly considering buying these two games? They are both mediocre, and looked mediocre from the start.
QuezcatoL

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 03:03
Shadowrun is pretty fun,but tbh its not like its a game im like playing atm...
I dont know but it was a good game and I might go back to it later again when I have a team up.
alijay034

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 03:39
Ok, I will bear that in mind.

Dagashi, I still stand by my opinion there is nothing on the PS3 that makes me want to buy one at the moment, as for Overlord and Shadowrun, these were going to be bought on the PC, seeing as my children are into games that have a mystical feel to them, and I tend to be the only games buyer in the family. Plus I never said anything about little big planet, you must have me confused with someone else.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 11:35

This is why I don' t get you. You say nothing coming out this year on ps3 except Little Big Planet! interests you. Yet you were strongly considering buying these two games? They are both mediocre, and looked mediocre from the start.

Actually Shadowrun is pretty fun online. I havnt actually played the Overlord game, but the demo was sort of amusing... in a cruel way I' ll probably just rent the game instead
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 22:38
Sad things happen when a PC developer turns console first. Overlord is just another casualty of that stupid battle.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 01, 2007 23:27
Shadowrun is tons of fun, but if you pay full price for it you' re getting ripped off.

It' s entertaining, but the graphics leave much to be desired, and considering it' s an online-only title it shouldn' t carry the $60 price tag.

alijay034

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 00:52
What are you on about Billy? Half of the console games out there have been developed by PC dev houses.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 01:53

What are you on about Billy? Half of the console games out there have been developed by PC dev houses.

Perhaps you don' t understand. I' m talking about a development house making the decision to go PC/console or console first then PC after years of PC gaming development. The result is almost always bad. Overlord is an example of this.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 02:40
Consoles is teh SuXorZ.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 02:52

The result is almost always bad.

Bioware, Epic, etc.

BTW, Quez, accept my FR on LIVE, Im looking for a few more people to play Shadowrun with, seeing as Bradon wont buy it.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 1 Jul 07 18:59:55 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 03:07

Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl.

<-- " Fag"
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 06:47

Bioware, Epic, etc.

Bioware is a pretty good example of when games get shitty. However politically incorrect the answer may be, Bioware games have gotten more stupid the more they' ve been consolized.

Epic made an X360 exclusive, true, but they were making a console game when they did it. They didn' t understestimate the audience and they focused on one platform. That' s why the quality was so damn amazing. That' s why UT 3 won' t suck. Clear difference.
alijay034

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 16:43
Eddie took your advice and picked up a " cheap" copy of Shadowrun, must admit even paying £15 or $30 less than retail it still seems bad for no single player.

Still it boosted my Gamerscore...lol

So Graw and Graw2 suck on PC do they?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 02, 2007 17:01

Bioware is a pretty good example of when games get shitty. However politically incorrect the answer may be, Bioware games have gotten more stupid the more they' ve been consolized.

Epic made an X360 exclusive, true, but they were making a console game when they did it. They didn' t understestimate the audience and they focused on one platform. That' s why the quality was so damn amazing. That' s why UT 3 won' t suck. Clear difference.

Bioware never ceased making great games, Jade empire was a tad bit short, but still quite fun and surprising.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 06:50

BTW, Quez, accept my FR on LIVE, Im looking for a few more people to play Shadowrun with, seeing as Bradon wont buy it.

Well, I sorta need an xbox to play shadowrun, now dont I?

... But it will be back on the 5th
QuezcatoL

RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 07:12
Im up for some shadowrun,btw Lad umbros on kikizo should join us too,he kick-ass at it.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message