Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox Live and E3 ?
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Xbox Live and E3 ? - May 03, 2006 06:32
source: www.1up.com

Microsoft' s week-long campaign to bring E3 to your living room is beginning to crystallize. The list is prefaced as " playable game demos and/or trailers" - so it remains to be seen what gamers will be getting their hands on in their living room. However, a high def Gears of War video is slated.

In addition to officially confirming the long-discussed Dead or Alive Xtreme 2, expect to see these games popping up on Xbox Live in some form: Crackdown, The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Moto GP ' 06, Sonic the Hedgehog, Test Drive Unlimited, Viva Pinata and Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Microsoft also specifically mentions " a flood of HD trailers from games that have yet to be announced." (Could we see a Halo trailer on Xbox Live Marketplace?)

Microsoft also plans to release UNO to the Marketplace during this time, as well as new maps for Call of Duty 2.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Xbox Live and E3 ? - May 03, 2006 06:35
Ooooooooo I never really thought about that now that would be bloody brilliant...i' m getting excited just thinking about it watching e3 on xblive thats a good idea I like it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll