Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 VF 4 EVOLUTION
Shiek Abdul III

• Total Posts : 26
VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 13, 2003 07:47
Right Doree. Spill on the features.

Bet you didn' t sleep a wink last night.

I' m waiting...
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 15, 2003 03:48
I don' t know anything about the features. Mo' s the one who reviewed it. Innit.

And I would kick your ass 10/10 instead of 9/10 if I was trying.

As far as fighting games go, VF4EVO on PS2 absolutely, truly, undisputedly ROCKS.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 15, 2003 20:47
Being the SEGA fan I am i just imported this game, thanks to computer exchange, and have to say its AWSOME, as soon as my NTSC TV is free, i' m going stright back to it!

And Adam, even thoguh I have hardly played it, I challange you at this game as my superior otaku skills give me an advantage . And

I would kick your ass
11/10

instead of
10/10

if I was trying.
mo ramzan

• Total Posts : 3
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 18, 2003 18:58
I hate the game! It smells of fish...don' t buy it!!

yeah right, games freakin' awesome.

Oh and my Kage would kill you all, than pheonix down your ass so I could kill you again!!

HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 21, 2003 06:37
Man I want this game bad!! I can hardly play VF4 now after seeing those trailers.
Toast

• Total Posts : 134
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 23, 2003 00:14
I think I' ll wait for the UK release, but it does look great. One to give some time to, I think I' ll attach that to my arcade cab.
Shiek Abdul III

• Total Posts : 26
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 24, 2003 13:03
I am deeply shocked and appalled by how fantastically perfect this game is.

This will *ruin* my life.

What particularly suprises me is that I have managed to beat Adam repeatedly at it :) ...who is supposed to be good at it?

Shocking :O

And in regards to Mo; although he is of a slightly disabled disposition, he is actually undeiably ridiculous at this game. Seriously. There' s something wrong with that boy. Some of the shit he does isn' t even human.

I will now thank him for teaching me that move where Kage steps forward and shows his arse to the opponent. Inspired *genius* if ever I saw it. It was fun doing it against MacDoree, even though he did bruck my Kage.

Ain' t got a hope against Brad though.

Get practicing!

On another note - oh my god, a girl with the hugest nipples just walked in front of me. Yum.
BigRedMachine

• Total Posts : 127
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 26, 2003 17:20
Waiting... Waiting... ARGH! Can' t wait!

BTW: 100th post! Woo!
Toast

RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 27, 2003 20:19
Does anyone know the UK release date?
Kabuki Magnifico

• Total Posts : 24
RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Mar 29, 2003 13:46
Did Sega put the game on DVD this time or not?

BTW i' d kick all your asses with Vanessa Lewis.

I don' t mean to brag either but , i' m so damn mean with her it' s not even fair when i use her. I only choose her when i want to just beat the shit out of people and save the replay so i can laugh later. I' m guessing she' s one of the characters that got toned down.
Adam Doree

RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Apr 06, 2003 00:30
Sorry, but I don' t think anyone here would beat Mo. Mo could use pretty much any charater he liked, and completely cane you. It would just be that much more humiliating if he used Kage.

Sheik Abdula on the other hand would use Brad, and only Brad (who is gay) to annoy you with repeated roundhouses and a repertoire of highly bent tactics.

I on the other hand, opt for a more honourable approach and prefer to hone my new techniques as I play, which may mean Brad Batty Burns sometimes gets the advantage on my Akira.

Akira may smash rocks on a mountain all day, and has probably never had sex. But at least he doesn' t exclaim, " Sting like wee, your mum is a tiger" when he wins.
Toast

RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Apr 07, 2003 11:06
Mo? I' ll be finding some expert players for my arcade later this year. I' ve met a few here and there so hopfully they' ll be a team to kick all your asses. Either way it should be the place to meet the best and have sticks that work properly.
Adam Doree

RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Apr 08, 2003 20:37
Toast - Mo is part of the crowd you are thinking about. The other names that stand out are Ryan Hart, Hatim Habashi, Dai, Roy, Jason Samoy, Mark etc... find somebody to kick these guys' collective ass and our hats go off to you!
Toast

RE: VF 4 EVOLUTION - Apr 11, 2003 00:11
Ah I recognise a few names there (a powerful list indeed). Well lets what I can do, the games list is nearly complete and is awaiting publisher backing. Probably around 55 titles will be available for play at this point, with 43 cabs are being imported from Japan. These will require new EC marked power supplies. But location will be key to getting the right guys down.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll