Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 16:59
How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? I am.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 17:37
I am I am I am
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 17:53
I' m going to see it at the cinema when it comes out over here.
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 18:10
Friday is when im going.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 23:37
I' ve not seen the first one nevermind the second. It won' t be out over here for an age yet anyway, I bet. I' m still waiting for the Punisher movie to appear over here damnit!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 07, 2004 23:54
That reminds me I just picked up The Punisher on DVD. Not seeing it yet I just got it since I want all the superhero movies in my collection. It came with an extra DVD that had extras for the movie Saw (which looks very fuckn creepy and interesting.)

As for RE2. Hell ya Ima see it, the first wasnt the greatest but it was good and thats saying alot for a game-to-movie. The 2nd looks even more interesting, but in this thign I got at the theatre a mock newpaper for Racoon City. It says that Leon Kennedy is dead? I dont remeber the whole story of the game so i dunno how it all wokrs out.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 08, 2004 00:35
I' m all over this movie the following Saturday of its release.
Starman Anthony

RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 08, 2004 05:07
Man I am so excited. I love Resident Evil so much! I just can' t get over it. I hope this movie wont disapoint but even if it does I will pretend I love it. I played every single game except those survivor games and I know the movie wont follow the game exactly but I hope the main concept is still in it. Most of all I can' t wait to see Jill. Come on people WHO HERE ARE GOING TO SEE IT FRIDAY! Hmm.. or is it coming out Saturday? Oh well Stop taking hits and post.
ultimaknight

• Total Posts : 33
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 08, 2004 11:00
well i probably wont see it Friday but i will see it none the less. ive been looking forward to this movie since i first heard it was coming out. although the screenshots i saw were really crappy, hopefully this movie will keep my attention.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Sep 08, 2004 16:18
This movie looks to be similar to Escape From New York, but with a Resident Evil twist...in other words...it' s awesome!!!

No, I won' t be seeing it at the theaters just yet, but maybe soon...very soon!
badboy104

• Total Posts : 19
RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Oct 13, 2004 21:48
i' ve already seen it on dvd and its not great but it is good
Starman Anthony

RE: How many of you all are going to see Resident Evil 2 at the movies on Friday? - Oct 14, 2004 03:47
DVD? Huh? It' s out? Wha? I am confused... you talking about the First one?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll