Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 23, 2007 17:51
...but it ain' t no regular rock my friends! According to IGN you get an actual piece of the Berlin war. Pretty cool if you ask me, but I' m not sure if it' s good ethics to use pieces of that historical monument just to promote a game.
As the proud swede I am I can add that the developer of World in Conflict, Massive Entertainment, is a swedish developer

So uh... does this rock get you more interested in the Collectors edition?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 23, 2007 23:56
Thats actually pretty cool. I havnt played the game, so the rock sounds much more interesting
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 24, 2007 21:19
Instead of being punks like most developers who make special editions with extra in game stuff, making of featurettes, and other things that should be included in the original purchase, these developers are going the distance and finding the right thing for their game to include as a special edition item. They are making the special edition pre-order worthwile.

This, and the fact that they are building the game for the PC instead of making a console game first and wrecking the thing makes them an absolutely fantastic developer.

World in Conflict is now a must own.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 03:36
I' ve already got a big piece of the Eastern Gate.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 05:05
Buy assassins creed and get a night with that biatch,I forgot her name,I would still turn down on her though,since I know she slept her way into the industry.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 05:21

Buy assassins creed and get a night with that biatch,I forgot her name,I would still turn down on her though,since I know she slept her way into the industry.

Just use a condom, then you wont catch anything, id do her.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 06:23
Any real man would
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 06:23
That seems pretty cool, I wonder how much the Collectors edition will cost with this.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 06:30
Must admit the game does look good and with a twist as well, dropping nukes should be good fun.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Buy World in Conflict Collectors edition and get a piece of rock... - Jun 25, 2007 08:22
With our luck it' s a 2 cm square piece of concrete. I' d still rather have another piece of the wall than " Conflict" though.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll