Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Red steel according to Gameinformer
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Red steel according to Gameinformer - Apr 11, 2006 05:34
i' m tired of translating this from french to english, so i' ll translate the last part a bit later, here is the first part:

development has started shortly after E3, Ubisoft saw and made some demos before E3.

split screen like in classical deathmatches

-an original multiplayer mode will be revealded during E3.

-Vous pouvez vous tenir a n' importe quel angle par rappoort a la télé sans perdre de precision. On peut meme prendre sa telco, l' ammené chez un pote et commencer a jouer sans le moindre reglage ! you can stand wherever you want regardless of the angle you face the Tv with sans losing precision.

Les specificités du maniement revo :

« -Agitter votre épée dans tout les sens en bourrinant n' est pas efficace.. swinging your sword like an idiot isn' t efficient.

-in the final build, special movements will release combos, to stop those combos you just have to kep the remore still.

- make an X in the air and it will release a devastating attack.

-de nouveaux mouvements seront enseignés par deux mentors. new movements will be thaught by two mentors.

- one is teaching fire weapons and the other one melee attack.

-if you don' t show them your due respect , they won' t help you

-behaviors (respects/friendship) are managed with the remote.

-answers like Yes/no will be possible with remote by shaking it like shaking your head

- you can prostern before your master, by lowering the pad.

Ubi is plannig a lot more of this kind of interaction.

you can of course behave withour respect : like in half life, here is no cutscene, dialgues are played " live" , if someone is talking to you and you go away , this is an insolence.

- staying under the protection of your master is the key: he' ll give you missions that you can execute and their orders is up to you.

the goal is to recruite the boss of the other gang, if you fail they' ll join your enemy.

-. you should proove your valor by confronting them.

- there should be a mawimum of gangs by your side, without that you' ll be in trouble facing Tokai.

-masters offers training to improve your skills.

-" the more you advance in the game the more precision is required and guns get smaller"

- " the goal... 5 bullets for 5 enemies"

-when you fight with this kind of skill, the music become cooler and the atmosphere zen.

- if you fight brutaly, sounds become more violent, and the atmosphere is noisy.

-this is like an audio feedback.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message