Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 HALF-LIFE 2 COLLECTOR' S EDITION DETAILS REVEALED...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
HALF-LIFE 2 COLLECTOR' S EDITION DETAILS REVEALED... - Sep 29, 2004 11:39
HALF-LIFE 2 COLLECTOR' S EDITION DETAILS REVEALED...

...Possibly, as the Collector' s Edition materialises on US E-tailer websites

10:05 It seems that E-tailers in the US may have let the cat out the bag regarding Half-Life 2 Collector' s Edition, both Gamestop.com and EBGames.com carrying details on what the edition will apparently contain on release.
None of it' s been officially confirmed as yet, but although the two websites give the edition different names - Gamestop.com calls it " Half-Life 2 Special Edition" while EBGames.com calls is Half-Life 2: Collector' s Edition - both listings corroborate, carrying an identical price point and featured content lists.

According to the two E-tailers, the edition will contain a limited edition DVD-ROM version of Half-Life 2 along with Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, a limited edition t-shirt and a book from Prima featuring background on characters, details on the making of the game and 100-plus pieces of artwork.

Both Gamestop.com and EGGames.com list the edition at a retail prince point of $79.99, due interestingly November 1, 2004.

Stuart Bishop
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/29/2004 11:42:40 AM >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: HALF-LIFE 2 COLLECTOR' S EDITION DETAILS REVEALED... - Sep 29, 2004 12:38
This will go like " hot cakes" . I' m waiting for Half Life 2 to come out for xbox, but I know lots of people who will scoop this special up.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: HALF-LIFE 2 COLLECTOR' S EDITION DETAILS REVEALED... - Sep 29, 2004 13:10
If my computer could handle it Id be there gettign it asap when it releases. But Ima have to wait for the Xbox version, maybe theyll do somin special for that as well.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll