Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who' s going to be at E3?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Who' s going to be at E3? - Apr 20, 2005 21:05
I don' t mean " who here is going" . I mean do we know which great Japanese game-industry people might be there? Kikizo needs to get interviews. If the guy who' s responsible for Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 is there (forget his name off the top of my head, Kikizo MUST speak with him!). Kikizo must also speak with Yuzo Koshiro, even though he probably won' t be there. No excuse.

What questions would you like to see Kikizo ask?

For the Super Monkey Ball guy, I' d like to see asked:
-SMB3 gonna be on Gamecube?
-When?
-Did you realize that Joe Redifer is a huge fan of your games, yet doesn' t have your name memorized?
-Joe Redifer REALLY loves Monkey Target. Please include a new super-fun version of Monkey Target!
-Would you be willing to autograph Joe' s copies of Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2?

For Yuzo Koshiro I' d like to see the following questions asked:
-How does it feel to be out of your coma and making GOOD music again?
-Do you prefer Mac or PC?
-What are your thoughts on the Sega Saturn? Isn' t it awesome?

For Yu Suzuki, ask these questions:
-Shenmue MUST be completed. Joe Redifer freakin' LOVES the series almost more than life itself (probably because as boring as Ryo is, he' s still more exciting than Joe). Will we ever see this completed? Please?
-Why do you pimp Hang-On so much? It sucks! Super Hang-On is way better. Power Drift sucks as well.
-Who was the guy who says " Aaaaaaahhh!!!" . " Get Ready" , " Welcome to the Fantasy Zone" , and " ooof!" in Space Harrier? Is he a cool guy? Can we get his autograph?
-When you win at " Out Run" , a female voice says " Congratulation!" . Shouldn' t that be in plural form?
-Why the same " Checkpoint" voice for Out Run 2 as in Out Run 1? It' s all scratchy and undersampled and shit like that. Please explain.

For Yuji naka, these questions:
-What happened?

That' s it, I guess.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message