Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 20, 2005 05:37
Cry On, a new Action RPG on Xbox 360
2005-12-20 13:13:04 by BlimBlim (Source: dengeki online)
AQ Interactive today announced 3 new games for Xbox 360, 2 of them exclusive. The first one is named Cry On, and is developed by Cavia for Mistwalker. Sakaguchi is the game Producer, and Uematsu is doing the music. It' s an Action-RPG, exclusive for Xbox 360. First artworks inside.

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/2445/t_943_0003.jpg

Credit to BlimBlim/dengeki online for this news.

Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 20, 2005 14:50
Great news! This gets better and better. At this rate the 360 will have more ' A' class rpgs than ps3. Good stuff mr. sakaguchi!!!
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 20, 2005 15:13
Nobuo ftw too.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 20, 2005 17:20
Sakaguchi is quickly endearing himself to the 360 the way Team Ninja did with the original Xbox ;). I' m starting to think up some conspiracy theories as to why Sakaguchi is no longer part of Square (-Enix)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 20, 2005 18:25
Nobou is doing the music? Is that what I am to understand from Q' s post? Not that I am a gigantic fan of Nobou (he has worn himself out creatively), but that might hlp influence those racist Japanese people to buy an " inferior" Xbox360.
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 21, 2005 03:46
Japanese people,even had a problem with FF8 because she is asian,and squall was white,they thought it was just to sell in diffrent market.
Yes japanese people are a little racists...99.3% claim they are 100% japanese.
In some stores people have signs,not allowing fillipinos,chinese etc.
And they dont hire foreigner,and many in japan think they are smarter then the rest of the world etc.

There is some racism in japan thats true,but to what extent i dontg know,i ust heard about it many times.
I dont think many of them are racist,but nationalist,and they gonna skip xbox30 just because its not made by sony,and tjey want their ps3 to be the winner,heck i would even had done the same if ps3 was swedish,i might had skipped 360 tghen,or mayby not

Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 21, 2005 09:15
Hey we are all westerners so lets all go for the xbox360!
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 21, 2005 09:39
I' m getting all 3 consoles
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 04:22

Yes japanese people are a little racists...99.3% claim they are 100% japanese. In some stores people have signs,not allowing fillipinos,chinese etc.

...Compared to other nations, that' s insignificant... ...the UK have racist political parties (which are legal)...... ..Neo Naziism is reported to be on the rise in western Europe... .....Countries like Italy and many new eastern European countries are so racist generally, that black foreign football players have to deal with loud monkey chants from large sections of the crowd whenever they receive the ball during a game....

....And what about Australia?.... did anyone see the news the other week?...
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 04:57
Yes,they have a facism gov in italy,and in some places in italy facism is still big...
Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 05:46
....i think fascism is growing in Australia too.... some places in America also....

...it' s become ultra hush-hush-secret and Occult, now though...
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:09
The difference is, i doubt a lot of facist people play FF in Italy...While most the avg gamer in japan play it...
Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:28
....FF is too non-Aryan isn' t it? ...they probably play games like Full Spectrum Warrior and Return to Castle Wolfinstine....
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:33
Aryan and what hitler talked about,has nothing to do with facism.
Facism in Italy,is based on that they are some or the best people in the world,and their ancestor was the people of the roman empire.
Much history involved,but they have no real hatred vs jews etc.
You may say they hate blacks etc cause they are not from the roman empire,but roman empire also,fought german tribes and gauls,many of them where blondes.
Anyway,with hitler they could restore some of their old empire,and also german/italy had a old empire with barbarossa,in fact,the byzantium empire(eastern rome) was a empire who held out 1000 year after the roman empire fall.
So german/italian blood has history together,but mostly they refer to themself as being some of the best people.
They doesnt have a hatred to other people,but they want their big nation back,and consider themself higher then others.

Forget to add,in diffrence to aryan who was a folk tribe in india,and has othing to do with the blonde people or most of the germans as hitler talked about,he was way off.
Italian facism is based on 2 empires that has actually been.
And many nationalism italians dream of a 3rd again.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 22 Dec 05 14:41:47 >
Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:39
......when i said Aryan, i ment Caucasian....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 22 Dec 05 14:44:32 >
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:43
That...the facist/nazi people dont play FF,however the regular people in japan plays it,and still things like that come up...very strange.
Thats what joe said about racist...
Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 06:59

Joe ..those racist Japanese people...

...didn' t see that...

...maybe the Japanese are as racist as any other proud nation, culture or tribe?

.... or maybe the Japanese just don' t like Americans because they dropped three nuclear bombs on their country....
QuezcatoL

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 07:10
Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the only ones i thought USa nuked...
But yes thats horrible,and still must be a painfull memory...still people and babies get cancer from the radioactives.
That' s what pissed me off in the movie " pearl harbor" when they bombed tokyo they missed a lot of what they was aiming for,do we see that in the movie?
Do we see civilians die?
ofc not,they also have orders NOT TO ATTACK CIVILIANS.
Okay Usa..what a great order,and good line in a movie,when you year later nuked 2 towns...That movie really missed the point.
And should not have made the attack of tokyo as some of the good point in the movie..so damn sick.

Anyway,i think japane has much nationalism seeing how they has beeing isolated on their island for many many years.
I cant say a correct date so i wont.
But the real trade and stuff and meeting the western started at the 1800.
Yes i know portugal delivers guns at the 1500 to them...but nvm. :P

Japanese people are very nice though,however there is still critism coming from japanese fans that are disturbing...that talks about race in a video game.
I mean ffs...I have blonde hair,green eyes do i feel a connection with a characters that is like that in a FF game?
No.
I almost like barret more the cloud,jesus its a video game people need to chill
Btw i have italian reletives too,even if i live in sweden.
And some of them are well...nvm i dont wanna give them a bad rep seeing how most of them are dead now.
Everyone had their reason of fighting in ww2.

Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 08:04

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was the only ones i thought USa nuked

... you are right, i couldn' t remember how many...
..i think it was during the 16th century that Japan began regular contact with the outside world...

...Nationalism and Patriotism are just modern forms of tribalism.... and what do tribes do best?

...fighting each other... usually over land...

...Racism could be viewed as tribal ideology to explain why your tribe is better than another... ....it also, by way of the segregation it promotes, encourages inbreeding...

...to inbreed is probably the worst thing that a tribe could do to itself as genetic disorders, disabilities etc. become commonplace...
Bishonen

RE: New Mistwalker title,a Action-RPG! - Dec 22, 2005 08:11
...have you ever noticed how the most attractive people tend to be of mixed race?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message