Spider-Man 2 DVD special edition

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
Spider-Man 2 DVD special edition - Oct 12, 2004 00:55
Release: November 30, 2004

Special Features

Disc One:
* Commentary with director Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire, producer Avi Arad and co-producer Grant Curtis
* Technical Commentary
* Blooper Reel
* " Spidey Sense 2" trivia track with " pop-up" facts and trivia about the film and the world of Spider-Man
* Four Web-i-sodes - original online featurettes from the film' s theatrical release
* Train " Ordinary" music video
* Previews

Disc Two:
* " Making the Amazing" - A 12-part documentary from pre-production to the Hollywood premiere
* " Hero in Crisis" - A deeper look into Peter Parker and his personal battles in the continuing story of Spider-Man
* Ock-Umentary: " Eight Arms to Hold You" - A special look at Doc Ock from the comics to the big screen
* " Interwoven: The Women of Spider-Man" - A look into the lives of Mary Jane, Aunt May and the other women in Peter Parker' s life
* " Enter the Web" - A groundbreaking multi-angle look behind-the-scenes at the climatic Pier sequence captured in real-time
* Art Gallery - A collection of Alex Ross' paintings used in the opening credits of the film
* Activision' s " Spider-Man 2: Spinning the Game" - A behind-the-scenes look at the making of " Spider-Man 2: The Game"
* Weblinks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Sam Raimi flicks. If you didnt see this in theatres, well shame on you, neways get the DVD you' ll love it if yer into comics or action movies.

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Spider-Man 2 DVD special edition - Oct 12, 2004 11:54
Sounds kinda wierd, but I have yet to see this movie...

I know I liked the first one, and have no problem purchasing this one outright!

Now, I can get all the extras!!!
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.