Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A videogame based on 9-11
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
A videogame based on 9-11 - Jul 27, 2003 11:39
As screwed up as it may seem, it would appear that a videogame is being made based off 9-11. The how' s, why' s, and who' s can be found in the link below.

http://www.kinematic.org/911.aspx

I' ve already gone through a lenghty discussion on my thoughts on the game, so I won' t bother to do so again, but lets just say I' m not for it. I can only hope that this game is some sick hoax.
Olorin

• Total Posts : 16
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Jul 29, 2003 17:25
The link has been removed. Must have been a poor attempt at a hoax.
Admin

• Total Posts : 19
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Jul 29, 2003 20:49
It' s disgraceful.

However, here is a link that works: http://spong.com/index.asp?art=5282

It' s only a mod. And I will have nothing to do with it. The most I take part in 9/11 ' memorabilia' is the DVD that was produced by two French brothers making a Fire Department documentary, which contains the only known footage of the first plane hitting the first tower, to remind myself of the impact of 9/11.
HolyKnight

• Total Posts : 4
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Aug 12, 2003 17:44
even though it is a sensitive matter to most people, you can' t deny it wouldn' t be tight jumping from a huge ass building like that...i know i' m coldhearted
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Sep 19, 2003 20:56
its just a game. Yea it sucked that people had to die horrible deaths on 9/11...but i dont see how playing a scenerio based on the events of 9/11 is really such a horrible thing.

Graeme

• Total Posts : 2
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Sep 27, 2003 23:26
Sure it would be wrong to make this game, but no more wrong than a video game based on a real war (such as the Medal of Honour series) Sure WW2 was years ago, but there are people alive who remember it. Games should be fictional, and not based on real events, especially ones that people died for. However, I doubt this game is real, and even if it is, it is just probably some programmer and not a company or anything.
< Message edited by Graeme -- 9/27/2003 11:27:55 PM >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: A videogame based on 9-11 - Nov 17, 2003 12:43
I may have no heart but I have friends who lost family in 9-11 and i think this is a morale blow to society. I play shooting games (all Unreals, Halo, all Tom Clancy games, the Medal of Honors) but this is just W-R-O-N-G. Period. And how could you say this is the same as WWII, in WWII they knew there was an enemy, they volunteered to fight for their country and were ready to fight.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll