Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Political Impact of the Next-Generation
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 04:41
I, Myself, believe that with graphical interfaces being pseudochrist and going against what I consider the societal bonds which all people share, the next generation will inevitably in some ways be a nightmare. Foreign economies that rely on Internet Cafes and are developing Atomic Bombs may become very dissassociative with the public, they may go underground and alienate their peoples, The Blu-Ray games are a factor of all out war, prophecies foretell that if things are the way as the prophecies intend, then the prophecies are true and have happened. I believe that the individuals responsible for the belittling of this new movement, i.e. nintendo, will form a new republic and isolate themself from foreign diplomacy. The first legislative action will be to sanction all nintendo products and distribute them via top secret organizations and syndicates, soon mario will reign down as the next cocaine, as shipments reach foreign markets. Crime will corrupt government to a crucial breaking point, governments will not handle revolution, deny it, call it a raging machine, but do nothing to stop it. The vast network that intertwines our lives revolves around conglomerates and those in power whom decide the true nature and aspects of foreign affairs. With the amount of electricity in japan, they will resort to terrorism, electronic warfare, and chaos as they sink into the sloppy and relentless curves towards total empirical madness, as a people which devolved into a sort of insanely underpowered civilization which wants complete political power and expresses no individuality. They will lose lives only for the concepts which enthrall them to the point where they can' t function, pondering every waking moment as a complete impulse. Then, japan will seek new order, resorting to faith over logic, casting japan into a dark age, where no one person can escape the wrath of the political powers condemning possible outreach to society. With the raging factors, the possible outcome of the modern generation will result in the deformation of all possible considerations for deliniation from the collapsing capitalist government. Soon chaos will reign and feuds such as in warring states and tribal times will reappear casting japan into a state of self destruction, as they come to be a power operating on blind imperialism, rather a new form of self government bent on assimilation of the modern unions on this world. So, I just want to know, Nintendo, why do they not forsee the consequences, build a better console, resort to logic, sense, and use an equal representation to allow support. What is happening, that has caused this undeniable outrage. The specs make my eyes blood red, and make me tear my skin from my hand, watch the pulsing veins, shatter my own views by decapitating my organs, until I am not human, I am simply a soul. My soul may reach you, but at what cost? Why must I go on, for this world, it is, a lost dream, one I may never get past, but will soon forget.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 05:27
please split that into paragraphs,

IT HURTS MY EYES!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 12:19
Now i won' t say anything, but please, please, tell me you' re joking.

he can' t split it into paragraphs, i think that was an eastern european death-metal song, that just got word-dissasociated.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 14:50
... then Jack Thomson will ralley up the skin heads and file a multi billion dollar lawsuit against Nintendo for depicting plumbers as being cruel to reptiles. Nintendo will counter sue for a zillion dollars on 42 counts of being a prick, Nintendo will win.

Gamers will rejoice and every politician openly against videogames will be egged by random people dressed as yoshi everytime they show their face in public.

Once the movie industy collapses, things start to get really interesting. VHS tapes,DVDs, HD-DVDs,BR discs, Holographic discs movies will be burned simply to make more shelve room for videogames. Which of course is only the start to the videogame age. Eventually the world will be shocked when the first world president is elected, not because the position exists in the first place but because the president was a videogame character! Thats right eventually Pac-man will be the president of the world. Mario will be pissed but hey Pac-man will have a better platform...
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 16:17
if by some chance I get to meet this guy - he' ll be KickedAss331 for lack of those god damned paragraphs ...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 01, 2006 19:07
As Homer would say: " Booooooring!"
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 00:16
I wont read it for the lack of proper writting skills... so why am i posting?

hmmmmmm
kickass331

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 02:48
Paragraphs are not a skill, they are a nuisance.
kickass331

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 02:53
I, Myself, believe that with graphical interfaces being pseudochrist and going against what I consider the societal bonds which all people share, the next generation will inevitably in some ways be a nightmare. Foreign economies that rely on Internet Cafes and are developing Atomic Bombs may become very dissassociative with the public, they may go underground and alienate their peoples, The Blu-Ray games are a factor of all out war, prophecies foretell that if things are the way as the prophecies intend, then the prophecies are true and have happened.

I believe that the individuals responsible for the belittling of this new movement, i.e. nintendo, will form a new republic and isolate themself from foreign diplomacy. The first legislative action will be to sanction all nintendo products and distribute them via top secret organizations and syndicates, soon mario will reign down as the next cocaine, as shipments reach foreign markets.

Crime will corrupt government to a crucial breaking point, governments will not handle revolution, deny it, call it a raging machine, but do nothing to stop it. The vast network that intertwines our lives revolves around conglomerates and those in power whom decide the true nature and aspects of foreign affairs. With the amount of electricity in japan, they will resort to terrorism, electronic warfare, and chaos as they sink into the sloppy and relentless curves towards total empirical madness, as a people which devolved into a sort of insanely underpowered civilization which wants complete political power and expresses no individuality.

They will lose lives only for the concepts which enthrall them to the point where they can' t function, pondering every waking moment as a complete impulse. Then, japan will seek new order, resorting to faith over logic, casting japan into a dark age, where no one person can escape the wrath of the political powers condemning possible outreach to society. With the raging factors, the possible outcome of the modern generation will result in the deformation of all possible considerations for deliniation from the collapsing capitalist government.

Soon chaos will reign and feuds such as in warring states and tribal times will reappear casting japan into a state of self destruction, as they come to be a power operating on blind imperialism, rather a new form of self government bent on assimilation of the modern unions on this world.

So, I just want to know, Nintendo, why do they not forsee the consequences, build a better console, resort to logic, sense, and use an equal representation to allow support. What is happening, that has caused this undeniable outrage. The specs make my eyes blood red, and make me tear my skin from my hand, watch the pulsing veins, shatter my own views by decapitating my organs, until I am not human, I am simply a soul. My soul may reach you, but at what cost? Why must I go on, for this world, it is, a lost dream, one I may never get past, but will soon forget.

edit : darn, it won' t let me indent, btw nice paragraphs, eh??? XD
< Message edited by kickass331 -- 1 Apr 06 18:55:53 >
ginjirou

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 04:01
So, in short, you' re saying " crap, crap, crap, crap, I don' t like Nintendo, crap, crap, crap" , right?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 04:10

Soon chaos will reign and feuds such as in warring states and tribal times will reappear casting japan into a state of self destruction, as they come to be a power operating on blind imperialism, rather a new form of self government bent on assimilation of the modern unions on this world.

And pigs might fly...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 04:28
You made paragraphs this time around, but i still didnt bother reading all of it, since it was utter bullshit. Go to some other forum with your prophesies.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 07:52
My friend, you have an astounding grasp on socio-economical power struggles, and therefore, based in no small degree on your superior and (dare I say it) avant garde grasp of the English language, you deserve to click the following link.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

You really are.
ginjirou

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 08:05
Priceless
kickass331

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 08:56
Already saw that. So, what do you think is wrong with me? I' m just saying Nintendo is CRAP CRAP CRAP, and monkeys are SHIT SHIT SHIT ;)
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 09:06
I read that link up there Hounderdoggen, and I just had to laugh. Funny, funny stuff.
kickass331

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 09:08
Yea funny if ur whit da SHIT SHIT SHIT ;)
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 02, 2006 22:53

Nintendo, why do they not forsee the consequences, build a better console, resort to logic

i' ll admit, you do have a point there, why don' t nintendo use logic, and make systems that actually sell. Um... everybody, i need some help here, how many units has the Nintendo DS sold in japan, what about DS Lite?
kickass331

RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 03, 2006 04:43
They sold the DS in Japan so well that my balls hurt, and also they' re out of stock. ;)
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Political Impact of the Next-Generation - Apr 03, 2006 07:03

They sold the DS in Japan so well that my balls hurt, and also they' re out of stock. ;)

Son ...we don' t lie on KIKIZO FORUMS and everyone knows you ain' t got no balls.

For fucks sake look at your picture man ...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message