Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sup my peeps?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Sup my peeps? - Dec 13, 2004 03:27
Hey guys and gals, it' s been a while. Sorry for for the long MIA. I' ve been so wrapped up in work in school and work I have very little time for getting online. Luckily Christmas break is coming up. I still have to f*cking work most of it though. So... let' s see where to begin.

Well college life rules(well aside from working). I' ve met a ton of people been to parties, and all sorts of stuff. I' ve just been trying to enjoy myself. I went to Hot Import Nights in Miami last night. that freakin ruled.

Speakin of hot imports, I got a new car. My Ranger died so I got a 2003 Hyundai tiburon fully loaded, GT V6, leather interior, sunroof, and all sorts of grea stuff. Best part- cost me only $7,000. I found out I have a relative that owns a car dealership here. Connections are great. Here' s a couple pics-

I love it.

Played Halo 2 and beat it in a day. Sadly the ending sucked as did the arbitor. the Arbitor needs to f*ckin die. I also got NFSU2 whcih I' ll try to write a review for this site. that game was tight. I' m currently playing PoP: WW and Half Life 2. Both are really good but I' ve hardly had a change to play either of them.

Umm... work sucks. I' m at Walgreens again, but the managers at my new store suck and have no idea what they are doing. I pulled them out of being the worst money handling store in Walgreens history within my first month of working there. they rely on me for everything yet they don' t give me vacation or a raise. It sucks.

That' s all I can think of right now. So what' s been goin on here. I' ve got some catching up to do.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll