Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Go see Bad Boys 2
Beef Shala

• Total Posts : 89
Go see Bad Boys 2 - Jul 24, 2003 16:43
This movie was awesome. It was funny as hell, the action seens were spectacular and of the non-stop variety. It was 2 and a half hours long, but it wasn' t a Matrix Reloaded 2 1/2 hours, you couldn' t even feel the time fly. I really had no complaints about this movie
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Go see Bad Boys 2 - Jul 25, 2003 14:21
I may go today. Depends on whether or not my brother can get me in for free.

I absolutely loved the first movie. IMO, that' s how you do an action oriented " buddy" movie. Martin and Will where both amazing, and their chemistry brought the movie to life. I' m merely hoping that BB2 continues the trend.
Beef Shala

• Total Posts : 89
RE: Go see Bad Boys 2 - Jul 25, 2003 18:30
The movie definitely continues this trend and expands on it further.

What I loved most is that the same team that created BB! worked on the sequel. I hate it when a team creates a great movie and then they bring in another team to do the next one. You fall in love with the style and tone of the original flick and bring in some new guys that f_ck it up. Bruckheimer and Bay worked on both and that is why BB2 is one of the best action movies of the summer.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Go see Bad Boys 2 - Aug 02, 2003 05:34
This movie rocked! I would highly suggest anyone looking for a good action flick to go and see this movie immediately. The camera direction was unbelieveable. Easily some of the best camera work I' ve seen in a film all decade. Far superior to 99.99% of the shots found in Matrix Reloaded. The comedic performances by both actors were excellent, the directing was excellent, the pace was excellent... Bad Boys 2 ties for best movie I' ve seen this year, right up there with Pirates of the Carribean, and pushes X2 down to a lowly second. This was an excellent piece of film work. And that chase scene... dizamn!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll