Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool? - Sep 01, 2004 02:27
I find Soul Calibur' s extra outfits, arenas, and weapons to be an awesome way to promote replay-ability. Most of these items can be purchased by gold earned through the ' Story' mode, but other modes offer the chance to earn gold as well.

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool? - Sep 01, 2004 04:04
I like Sega' s approach of including entire versions of previous games in the series (Panzer Dragoon in its entirety was included in PDS for da Xbox. Likewise for House of the Dead 3 which also had HotD2). I couldn' t give a rat' s ass about extra costumes. I do like sound tests and FMV tests. Options for language are also nice, as 99% of the time the Engrish voices will sound horribry bad. I prefer listening to the original japanese with Engrish subtitles. It' s much more dramatic that way, IMO.
City Hunter

• Total Posts : 40
RE: What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool? - Sep 01, 2004 10:03
I like extra levels included after beating a game (like the special missions in Panzer Dragoon Orta), the sound test, option to select the languages, so i can play both with English and Japanese languages, and old chapters of series (like original PD included in PDO, or the three Ninja Gaiden included n the one for Xbox).
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool? - Sep 01, 2004 11:38
Just anything to keep me plating after I' ve finished a game is good. Extra games in a game are good but very rare. Costumes and stuff are cool but don' t really extend the game that much (unless it' s a fighting game where you can apreciate them).

I' m a fan of the behind the scenes videos. ' The Making Of The Game' , Interviews with people and other insider information on the game you' ve just gotten through.

Extra characters are good fun too, but only if they are different enough from characters you' ve played as. A new story part for them is a bonus.
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: What Gaming Extras Do You Find Cool? - Sep 01, 2004 16:46
I find that secret trailers to upcoming games hidden in the game or unlocked after you beat it is just awesome. I love it when they do that. Also I love the sound test and when you can view FMV' s again. I also find cool when they have a behind the scenes look on the making of the game. I like that a lot. Also unlocking new characters.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll