Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I completed SC:DA
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 03:47
now i finally completed the game! It was a good expirience through and through, but it was just short of the first one and chaos theory.

I defused the bomb in the end, i sacrificed the pilot and the ship but i didnt shoot Lambert, but in the end sequence they said i had participated in killing millions? how is that?

Also what other endings are their? I imagine it might be different if i shoot Lambert, and ofcourse Enrica wont be there if i dont blow up the ship!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 04:27

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

now i finally completed the game! It was a good expirience through and through, but it was just short of the first one and chaos theory.

I defused the bomb in the end, i sacrificed the pilot and the ship but i didnt shoot Lambert, but in the end sequence they said i had participated in killing millions? how is that?

Also what other endings are their? I imagine it might be different if i shoot Lambert, and ofcourse Enrica wont be there if i dont blow up the ship!

No matter what choices you make you still end up being blamed. The 5th game will be called Conviction remember.

Sam gets held responsible because of the other two bombs that go off in other cities. I guess the 5th game will be direct sequel and will see you clear Sam' s name, especially seeing as it also tells you that after being found guilty Sam escapes custody.

Right?
Vx Chemical

RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 04:31
right. somehow i missed there were other bombs. Since i normally play with noisy little girl in the room, i sometimes miss details in games that doesnt feature subtitles
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 06:19
I got the good ending, :) last specila mission was ablast.
when u was on that boat to new york.
I just trhowed them all of the deck.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 08:57
Anyone completed it on HARD yet??

I have, and it' s just difficult.

It was a nice experience though.... Vx, did you let the bomb on the boat go off
just so you could see Fisher have his sexually clouded way with Enrica?

I framed that b!tch and damned her to hell, and then I scanned her eye as she lay
by the furnace..

Did anyone complete the John Brown' s Army files???

That' s the only single-player achievement I need to get, the rest are all multiplayer
and I won' t be getting those until I play with a dedicated 3-man team as some of
the fools you find on X-box Live are just... just .... Nnnnnnnrrrghhh!!!
Vx Chemical

RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 15, 2006 14:48
Damn how do i get them to have sex? :P hehe! yeah i did blow it up to save her! i thought loosing his kid was enough losses, screw the people on the boat, they were only mexicans anyway
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: I completed SC:DA - Nov 16, 2006 06:25
Still playing through the PC version of SCDA atm. It' s the same ' cut' version as the 360 one, and it' s actually quite a bad port of the XBox version. I wish Id got the 360 version now, or even an old-gen version with the longer missions.

Still its fairly enjoyable but not as good as Chaos Theory imo, although the premise of a bad Sam Fisher had tonnes of potential. Disappointed they went with the whole U.S. vs scary ' Islamist terrorist' thing too. It' s so lame.
< Message edited by choupolo -- 15 Nov 06 22:27:25 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message