Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Ring 2
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The Ring 2 - May 07, 2004 01:30
A sequal to the american version of The Ring. Altho there is a seuqal to the origioanl ring this one will not be a remake of that. Following the events of the first movie, reporter Rachel Keller (Played by Naomi Watts) and her son Aidon (Played by David Dorfman) move away from the big city life of Seattle to the small town of Asheville, Oregon. Soon enough, however, Rachel discovers a case in which those damn tapes seem to be up to their seven-days-later-you-will-die shenanigans, even as developments arise which threaten her relationship with her son. Returning to Seattle to investigate the case of Samara Morgan (the ghost girl from the first movie), Rachel begins to uncover secrets behind the entire phenomenon.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: The Ring 2 - May 07, 2004 04:42
Thanks for the synopsis, because when I read the title I was like: " What the heck is this seqaul going to be about, ' watch this movie and eigth days later you die' " . I didn' t like the first one all that much, I actually never watched parts of it (yes I am a sissy girl and it scared me!).
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
RE: The Ring 2 - May 07, 2004 06:42
Ha, that' s cool, not even just a few minutes ago I was watching the news and they were reporting a casting call for extras for the ring 2 in the seattle area..at astoria middle school specifically. They said they would pay 57 dollars for an 8 hour day and it was for in June sometime.

Oh, and the ring scared me too rikka...I' m a big sissy when it comes to horror movies :)
Mass X

RE: The Ring 2 - May 07, 2004 13:42
the thign that tripped me out the most in the first was that vid that kills. A hidden option on the DVD is to watch that whole thing. the trippiest thing i ever made myself watch.
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: The Ring 2 - May 08, 2004 14:15
I have yet to watch the first one, i know I' m behind the times! Hopefully 2 will be as scary as 1.
Rikka

RE: The Ring 2 - May 08, 2004 19:12
See I watched the movie on VHS so before the FBI warnings and everything, you watch the whole " ring" video. And shit is that freaky. And then of course our phone rang (it was my mom) and i jumped.
Mass X

RE: The Ring 2 - May 10, 2004 00:56
yuo know what thats funny, cuz my phone rang as well (a friend). crayz thign cuz few my other friends had the same situation...I think half them are BSing but still...well i lived past the 7 days so its all good.
Rikka

RE: The Ring 2 - May 10, 2004 04:37
It happened to me another time. We found this bizarre (and by bizzare, i mean freaky in an off sort of way) movie on the net. So my friends and I were watching it. When we finished, we were all sort of on edge, and my sister joked tht teh phone would ring. Holy shit it did (my mom again). We all burst out laughing.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll