Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 05:23
Hey there everypeoples, this is most definately NOT a continuation of the recently locked Quez Vs. Majik game scores. No way, because... in fact i NEVER even read that forum, yup... uh... I only heard of that forum thread from a friend, of a friend, of a friend because... i' ve... never... been... on... it... so if you did read it, this thread ISN' T for you. no really uh... i' m serious, or something.

So then, uh... Quez, Majik, uh... dont even think about thinking about posting that sort of ACHIEVEMENTS riffraf on this post, or umm... you' ll make me post again on this , letting you know how very not okay it is to post something like that on kikizo...

Nope...

Definately Not...

Not a Chance...

No Way Jose...

Nien...

Nicht...

Iie...
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 1 Mar 06 22:05:57 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 05:34
I doesnt like " Quez" eiether,thank god he left the site and cant use half of my nick anymore.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 05:46
I belive he followed that Majik gimp back to Gamespot...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 06:01
(Enter old codger voice right about here)Good riddance! i' m glad to see the backs of those two hooligans! (an actual quote from my old neighbor. he called my brother (Die_Hounderdoggen) and me hooligans because i wasn' t riding my bike the right way, a.k.a. flatland biking in our part of the street)

let that " Games-Spot" place deal with them, it' s probably on the shady side of town anyways, right where i' d expect to find those miscreants.[:' (] But if i ever catch those two good-for-nothing, time wasting guys snooping around this part of the internet again, so help me, i' ll call their parents, and they' ll be sent to their rooms till they' re fourty-two! (end old dude voice)
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 1 Mar 06 22:04:14 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 06:11
Look this is stupid, everybody your triving to revive an lock thread by starting a new one. So i' ll end it early.

I Win.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 06:25
yup. it is pretty stupid isn' t it?

But realize, it' s more of a defiance of " the man" than it is an actual meaningful thread. Yeah, it' ll be off the front page in a couple hours time, but i never expected it to last. A novelty thread, if you will. and the upside is that everyone in the computer lab is wondering why i was talking like an old man very slowly while i wrote. mass chaos is a sw33t sw33t thing.

All Your Base Are Belong To Eddie...
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 1 Mar 06 22:27:55 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 07:39
Dude you crack me up! ;p
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 02, 2006 17:53
Finally another person rebelling against the man!!!! Your revolution is over Mr. Eddie_the_hated!!! I suggest you do what your parents did!!! Get a job!!!!!!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 03, 2006 07:55
^_^
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: NOT Quez Vs. Majikdra6on game scores - Mar 04, 2006 00:01
what if my famiy are a bunch of hippies with no jobs mxpx182? huh?

Nah, i' ve got a job. It lets me continue my cripplingly reliant game addiction. I' d just rather be home in my microbus singing spirituals, standing on a soap-box playing peace songs on my guitar, and laying in front of steamrollers that try to bulldoze preserved cranberry bogs.
I' m just a hippie like that.
Now granted, i' d let ' em go right ahead if there was an EB or Best-Buy goin in.

P.S.. my folks are hippies just like me !!! We live off of dried fruit jerky and wireless net services... Oh, and cranberries too!!!
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 3 Mar 06 16:07:59 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message