Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shenmue Online new images and info!
alimn

• Total Posts : 145
Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 00:08
If you can' t wait you can check this page for those 2 new images and some info
(But they' re not english can anyone help?)

http://www.vcng.com/63/32089.htm

Ok,
Last week I came here and just posted a news (rumor) that Shenmue Online will be shown at this china expo.
Now I can' t doubt that it can be true because IT WILL BE SHOWN at 4th China Digital Entertainment & Conference Expo which will be held on July 27-30, 2006!

This week one of dojo members named " Yutaka Suziki" has brought an update too. here is a qutoe from his post

yaaaaaaaaaaho

finally , new images and info

here is the link

the game will show up at the china games show in 28/7

also you can find comment from yu suzuki here

http://k_takuno.at.infoseek.co.jp/

i can,t wait for the video

Ok here is Just a rough translation from Yu Suzuki' s comment on the second link
(The same link that I found Shenmue Online will be shown at this china expo)

Thanks to another Dojo member Kiyuu for this translation

Yu Suzuki:
" As a director, I' m responsible for every details. I believe that the players wouldn' t
be satisfied, if I couldn' t satisfy myself. I trust my team, and time is what we need
before completing our ideal game."

...STILL LOOKING FOR A TRANSLATION FROM THIS PAGE

Just keep an eye on my small fan site-More news hope shortly!

http://www.novinworks.com/shenmue.htm

< Message edited by alimn -- 14 Jul 06 16:19:17 >
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 06:27
Ok here is just a translated version (by a good online translator) of the link below that have a lot of informations.
But beware it also has translated some names for example:

Ryo Hazuki: " banana, cool" or " the banana plant month will be cool"
Wuying Ren: " edge of blade by eagles" or " edge Wu Ying"
Xiuying Hong: " red Xiuying" or " red Xiu beautiful jade"

Anyway here it is...

Ok here is just another translated version of that page with too many intresting information....

[Yu Suzuki will meet Shamu OL] media to experience pro -

Date : 2006-07-14 Editorial responsibility : halu Source : official

Recently, Suzuki Yu Sui Sega top Saturday, against the " Shamu Online> development progress and future operating plans with partners Shanghai-day Tour conducted in close communication. July 14 afternoon, Buddha (SEGA) Shanghai branch of the room, quickly visiting friends in the media, without exception, to suggest its " Shamu Online> concern feelings. Journalists will meet in this small, we constantly face the question, calmly to Yu Suzuki, thus, a true emotion words, godfather generation video game innovation of building networks for the experience, meant in front of everyone.

Checks two years, " Shamu Online> Phoenix Niepan

Games from 04 years since the publication in August, the waiting Fans们 has two years, during which the " Shamu Online> also experienced some" variables. " For example, in order to ensure the good reputation Shamu series, the Buddha gave up cooperation with Korean companies, turn to this independent group will complete the research and development work ;SEGA-Sammy " Shamu Online> repositioned to expand the focus of the project area, and invest in research and development of personnel and financial support; To bring about a better picture performance. for the use of new 3D engine : :, and so on. Has not changed is that Suzuki Yu Wang You always large for this general directors.

By Yu Suzuki, in the words of R & D strategy adjustment will be referred to the Buddha' s game development project completion can be compared to " Phoenix Niepan" process, launched two years late, renewed in players before the " Shamu Online> will usher in the overall quality of distillation.

Godfathers psychological : I only do I satisfied with the game

Players concern for the inevitable media attention, and for what reasons this unparalleled experience in the production of a non-MMORPG manufactured by the " Shamu Online> decision, the presence of reporters is very urgent to open this riddle. In response, Suzuki Yu gave a firm answer, " I is the" Shamu Online> general supervision, everything is my decision, I am satisfied with the game I only do that if I do not self-confidence, not, players will not satisfactory. I believe that my team, as long as give us time, we have the ideal work we will be able to complete! "

In the face of good communication, the outgoing Yu Suzuki, journalists would certainly not miss the golden opportunity to ask the game details. Yu Suzuki on the " Shamu Online> elements of the real-time fighting, multi-channel, multi-line personal meditation, and many other applications QTE system features innovative game spoke with fervor and dedication to the presence of reporters. On the players more aware at the earliest when the " Shamu Online>, master will reveal a continuing news to all Fans excited," the chinajoy at the end of this month, " Shamu Online> will give us surprises! " .

" Shamu Online> description :

" Shamu Online> by Buddha Corporation (SEGA) dumping money, the ace producer Suzuki Yu lasted nearly four years, the full development of a unique section of innovative network games. Suzuki Yu master not only created a single version of the classic " Shamu" series, stepped-led development of numerous best-selling Jieji and TVgame games industry as being one of Japan' s four games godfather.

" Shamu Online> inherited the original work with a world view, the background story of the 1980s more than the main stage, and gradually expand the scope of the story will play in Shanghai and other Chinese other areas. After the game began, players may preferences from Abraham, fighters, Xiantong choosing one of three career games started their journey. And the original work, such as banana, cool, edge of blade by eagles, red Xiuying, leading character is on stage will be in the form of NPC in the game tasks players with interaction.

" Shamu Online> also owned network game carve its own fighting system. Fighting game, players can use Bajiquan, Shaolin boxing, kicking, boxing, karate or the Chinese traditional martial arts styles to enjoy poems brings real-time fighting, but also can use a wide variety of weapons and magic to enrich your fighting skills, experience MMO Action RPG unlimited fun. To become a master, need good grasp on the sense of rhythm, and the time lag opponents make moves to seize the enemy' s weaknesses, with fatal blow.

New 3D game engine will have excellent picture, and the downtown will be more perfect and Guilin in the beautiful show players before. In a modern game of clothing and props, for the players who will add more trendy atmosphere. In addition, the " Shamu Online>, learning skills, skills manner not static, the goal will be accomplished individuals practicing multi-channel, multi-lines. High degree of freedom in the games also reflect the nuance of the design, such as fighting, you can use the scene of cask and bottle of weapons; Bored, you can even enter the " Office of the game" scenario of playing Jieji.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 06:38
But what does this mean though?.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 06:48
Thanks for sharing info on the one and only Shenmue :)

I hope we' ll see some info about it on English sites.
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 06:53
Yeah but if this is indeed true it' s a golden opportunity for someone to really grill them on the possibility of shenmue 3 not a fan of online but as long as it' s something about shenmue i' m elated.....
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 15, 2006 23:56
Now I think you can' t doubt in this that they will show Shenmue Online at this china expo (in 27-30 july) -I have also heard that YU is in china
< Message edited by alimn -- 15 Jul 06 16:02:13 >
dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 02:03
Well if he shows up at the exhibit and it' s announced then it' s high time to question him especially as it' s shenmue based.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 02:14
I wanna know when we are going to hear the " ding" followed by:

Produced and Directed by YUUU SUUUUzuki

Hey, look at this videogame lookalike:

There' s more where that came from...

dasher232

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 02:16
Obviously band aids get you a lot of following.....
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 02:32
Hold on.....

Hehe and...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^By far the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 02:58
Glad to see you are patience and you have forgot to play with my nerves on the other topic(That Shenmue III new rumor)

...Even if it doesn' t be right at least We can celebrate in this topic about Shenmue Online' s new info...This is a Shenmue, isn' t it?
< Message edited by alimn -- 15 Jul 06 19:00:14 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 03:19
..hey Alimn, we all know that you love shenmue and the rest, but do you have to create a new shenmue thread every week?....

....it' s getting increasingly old, and it could prompt Adam into locking shenmue threads on sight, like he was before....

....why don' t you just edit your first post, change the name to " Alimn' s Shenmue News Thread" or something, and use that ONE thread as the place for all your new shenmue related info....

...also: you may not of noticed this, but at the bottom of the page, is a button which reads:

" Page: 1/180 next >>"

...if you click " next >>" , it will allow you to navigate to the other 180 pages of videogame threads here at kikizo...

...buy using this innovative feature, you will be able to access your single shenmue thread whenever you want... ...even if it gets pushed off the first page!...

.....if you follow my suggestion, i' m sure every one here at kikizo would appreciate your thoughtfulness...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 15 Jul 06 19:25:32 >
alimn

RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 16, 2006 03:50
My reply to " Bishonen"

1-LOL
2-Thanks
3-I don' t create topic every weeks-I only bring u topics When there must be something available
4-Adam doesn' t lock useful topics like this topic-If you take a look at previous page then you' ll now How many intresting new info about SO u can find.
5-There is no need to lear me about the feautures that many current gen message boards does have.Therefore again LOL.

Kindregards

alimn
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: Shenmue Online new images and info! - Jul 18, 2006 09:19
I know that most of you had enough of shenmue online posts but to those who care i leave a link to 7 new pics of it...2 of them where already in this post:

http://www.gamespot.com/

it looks nice...and that pic of hong kong´s aberdeen sure makes me nostalgic

ps: it´s in the middle of the gamespot index page, under the images latest.

sorry about the crappy link
< Message edited by hidemoto -- 18 Jul 06 1:21:57 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread