Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GC News: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
GC News: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Sep 10, 2004 19:01
I saw those bongos at the local Gamestop store, and inquired as to their purpose. I was told that they are part of a game called: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

Little did I know that I would be reading about this game a few days later...

Here' s the link...you may have to register.

Here' s a link to the pictures.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (GCN)

The big ape is drumming up a new beat for platformers with this unique action game played entirely with the DK Bongo controller. Grab a set of DK Bongo controllers and use them to guide Donkey Kong through wild jungle environments brimming with ravenous enemies and challenging obstacles. Tap the bongos, do a drum roll or clap to control Donkey Kong on the screen! Battle enormous beasts, collect bananas, get in boxing matches with rivals and even ride animals and vehicles in a jungle gone wild!

Game Info:
Developer Nintendo
Publisher Nintendo
Genre Music, Action
Release Date May 1, 2005
ESRB TBA
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/10/2004 7:01:56 PM >
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: GC News: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Sep 10, 2004 19:41
this is the nintendo' s answer to the ddr games, but i think it actually is more like a parapa the rapa game. a very unorigianal idea to have the music game, but the bongo and clapping of it is pretty unique. this is a good home practice for those musicly retarded kids at home who can hit with there hands in rythm, but when clapping is added, they melt like butter. fun factor? it all depends on your taste. i for one am glad i have no gamecube.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: GC News: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Sep 12, 2004 02:22

this is a good home practice for those musicly retarded kids at home who can hit with there hands in rythm, but when clapping is added, they melt like butter.

That would have been me about 20 (or so) years ago...

LOL!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message