Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Whats yer main source of entertainment
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Whats yer main source of entertainment - Sep 28, 2004 02:58
Whats your number 1 source of entertainment? Movies, Sports....sex? Nething thats yer number one source and why? like how did you get into it so much and that lovly stuff?

For me it used to be drawing. However, I no longer have the time to stick with that so my current number one source of entertainment is movies. I really cant find a type of movie I hate. I have at leats one movie for every known catagory out there. Stacks and stack of them laying around the house.

Comedy, Classics, Kids, Romance, Horror, Indie, Foriegn, Action, Adventure, Kung-fu, Thriller, Sci-fi. Chances are you cant name a movie I havent seen or at least have decent knowledge of. Games take up my time just as much but I dont nearly have as many. Even if a movie is said to be horribly bad, I' ll never pass up a chance to see it and find some light within the flick.

I hope to be part of the movie biz someday, nothing big just somin where I can throw my artistic touch into. Luckily I have a physical job so I dont turn into a blob of unhealthy waste.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll