Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch!
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 07, 2004 17:39
Wow this has got to be the best Mario CG movie I have seen yet. It' s just so funny and has a lot of CG power and it' s almost twice as long as the Mario Golf Toadstool one. Click it and stream it or download it but just watch it. If you are getting this game or if you arent you wont be disapointed with this intro! It might be a little spoilers... but if you want to wait till Monday to see it then that' s cool too.

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/cube/article/561/561169/mariotennis_102804_clip1_wmvlow.wmv?wu=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.cube.ign.com%2Fmedia%2F478%2F478864%2Fvid_976450.aspx%3Fmu%3D%3CURL%2F%3E

Enjoy!
Vincent Cook

• Total Posts : 152
RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 08, 2004 17:49
In my opinion I don' t really like that trailer. There' s something about it that doesn' t make it seem right. The graphics are quite good. I' ll leaver you all to make up your own minds. The game will surely be good....
Starman Anthony

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 08, 2004 20:49
Huh? Trailer? No no it' s the opening movie when you play the game. I simply loved it it' s just so rare to see The Mario characters bring out there personalities because Nintendo wants you to do that for them. It' s just funny just like some of those animated Mario commercials like those Mario Kart ones man I love those. I just love Mario Hehe.
Vincent Cook

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 09, 2004 05:38
Oh Sorry. It is quite funny in a way. Opening movie? That must be the biggest opening movie ever! Wow. Lol
Starman Anthony

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 09, 2004 18:13
Yeah.. hmmm.. it seems me and you are the only ones into this... and maybe Vanswa but he' s busy playing his GTA:SA. I feel soo alone..
Vincent Cook

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 09, 2004 18:15
Me too. I' m trying to be part of every post to stand a chance for the prize. It could be me..Lol
Starman Anthony

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 09, 2004 18:23
Yikes don' t think like that heh just enjoy being here and if you are lucky you might win and well I got to stop posting like this Heh...
Vincent Cook

RE: Mario Power Tennis CG intro movie watch! - Nov 10, 2004 05:25
No, i do enjoy being here! It' s great. It gives me something to do in my spare time after I' ve done all of my school work. Lol. There' s nothing else to do. Kikizo has been here for me for like the last 3 days!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll