Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character?
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 04:04
I was in a local Home Depot store and this chick working behind the service desk looked alot like the girl in Silent Hill 3 (same as pic in avatar). Anyway, I was kinda surprised by this because I have never had an instance like this occur before.

Dont get me wrong, I do have a thing for blondes and the Depot girl was pretty cute so I was checking her out anyway.. But I instantly realized that why I was so attracted to her was based on her resemblance of a video game character from Silent HIll!

Kinda bizzare huh? I pondered this for a good 10 minutes. Just curious if anyone else has ever had this happen to them? What a pickup line eh? " Yea baby I could swear I seen you in my video game, do you model or something?" hahahha That would be funny.

Though you know...hmmm..
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 04:09
GRACE from the original Fighting Vipers... Looks VERY much like a girl that attended the same Junior High School and High School as myself.. She was GORGEOUS! What freaked me out after playing Fighting Vipers was that the girl from my school was named Graciela. Her friends called her GRACE for short. That is the MOST amazing coincidence I have ever encountered! I often times wondered whether she was modeled into the game, lol.. She was in a modeling club back in High School.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9/7/2004 4:11:18 AM >
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 04:42
Hmm... my last ex-girlfriend now reminds me of Lammy from the game UmJammer Lammy. She as the same red hair and punk clothes Lammy wears. I fell in love with Lammy when I first played that game a month ago. That' s why I love UmJammer Lammy soooo much!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 04:46
My uncle looks like Max Payne. Ironically hes in the hostipital in a full body cast...illegal gambling thing, I prefer to not know the details as I fear I' ll know to much
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 07:48
Joe KINDA looks a little like Alex Kidd :)
ultimaknight

• Total Posts : 33
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 11:06
There are 2 janitors at my High School that look just like mario and luigi. They dont talk like them but they kinda look like them. one is real tall and skinny, the other is short and fat.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 11:57
I used to know a lass who went to my high school called Hannah. Soul Calibur came out and I thought Xianghua looked so much like her it was uncanny. Unfortunatly I didn' t know this lass very well
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 13:23
Ron Jeremy = Mario
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 16:01
Eeeww Ron Jeremy that was sick but funny but sick.. Yuck.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 07, 2004 17:25
my friend looks like link.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Ever seen someone who resembled a video game character? - Sep 08, 2004 17:04
I' ve seen plenty of older, more stout, gentlemen that look like Homer Simpson.

Also, I have seen a lady (or two) that kinda reminds me of Marge Simpson.

Plenty of Bart Simpson lool-a-likes...even to this day!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll