KILL BILL Vol 2

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
KILL BILL Vol 2 - Apr 18, 2004 02:13
Why and thee hell havent I seen this yet!!! I started reading the reveiw here on Kikizo but was afraid to see the final verdict. O how i torture myself.

Neways so has ne1 seen it yet? If so whatd ya think of it?(in a non reavealing answer)

ahg why do I ask to hear about other ppls great life...i must be a masochist
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4/19/2004 5:43:25 PM >

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: AHg KILL BILL Vol 2 - Apr 18, 2004 03:03
It' s a good movie but it doesn' t have the action of the first movie. It had some cool stuff though. I' d definately recommend viewing it, especially if you saw the first. David Carridine was really good in his role as Bill. Michael Madsen and Daryl Hannah also were great, and I have to say that I was very surprised at how well Hannah was. Even though she didn' t have much air time it was a lot better than some of her movies I' ve tried to watch, Dancing at the Blue Iguana anyone?

I' d have to give it a 8/10...

CapnCrunch311
  • Total Posts : 285
RE: AHg KILL BILL Vol 2 - Apr 18, 2004 12:02
I still haven' t seen Vol. 1 so it' ll be a while before I see Vol. 2. I do plan on seeing it in theatres though.
Vote In The Hottest Women On The Net Contest!

GamerTag:CapnCrunch311
XBL Games: Crimson Skies, PGR2, Moto GP 2, RalliSport Challenge 2, Mech Assault, Ninja Gaiden

RavenShadow
  • Total Posts : 680
RE: AHg KILL BILL Vol 2 - Apr 18, 2004 19:05
Yea I haven' t seen Vol.1 yet either.
I will soon though and then most likely check out Vol. 2

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: AHg KILL BILL Vol 2 - Apr 19, 2004 11:56
I veiw Kill Bill v1/2 as a whole. Being thats what the origional idea was. This movie had to have had one of the greatest stories ever. Upon seeing vol2 to the end i felt every was in its place all was perfect I had little to no questions. It was a tapestry of smooth perfection.

The different style in Vol.2 seem fit. No1 wants to see the same movie twice but its hard to pull off what Tarentino did. ..you know what I' m probably gonna keep rambling on and start to make no sence (as if I do already).

basically....

This movie was friggin AMAZING
< Message edited by Mass X -- 4/19/2004 5:48:28 PM >

PS2Poodoo
  • Total Posts : 273
RE: KILL BILL Vol 2 - Jun 12, 2004 23:09
Well, Mass X understood it. If you see the 2nd one, make sure you have seen the first one. Tarantino knows how to tell a story better than most directors out there. He not only directed, he picked the cast AND wrote the screenplay! This man is a friggin genious.

Carradine, as Bill, was impeccable. When he speaks, it' s like listening to a prophet. Everyone in the cast does a great job, and the movie ties up all the loose ends from the first one. The great part is after watching the first one, you don' t kno why bill even went to shoot her in the face at her wedding. If you haven' t seen the first, don' t worry, that happens in the beginning credits
< Message edited by PS2Poodoo -- 6/12/2004 11:10:31 PM >

Smiaras
  • Total Posts : 49
RE: KILL BILL Vol 2 - Jun 16, 2004 16:08
Kill Bill Vol 2 is very disappointing, my mind boggles as to how this wasn' t cut to one film. There is so much waste and pointless digression with little evidence of the cool and quirkiness previously displayed in Tarantino' s other movies. Daryyl Hannah steals the show and Carradine is also quite impressive, but despite their best efforts I left the cinema with a sour taste in my mouth. This film unfortunately opened my eyes to Tarantino' s unoriginality as a filmmaker, he has a unique vision but his constant hack and slash of his influences is quite disappointing.