Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for skurf

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 85
Newest 50
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Sep 04, 2008 21:06
Last Login: Oct 09, 2008 23:03

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page:  

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for skurf

• First Name: n/a
  • Last Name: n/a
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• GameCube vs PS2

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Ok, so I have an Xbox and love it, but I' m getting a new tv for my bedroom and I' d like to get a different console for it. I' ll mainly be playing single player games on it so online or multiplayer capabilities doesn' t really matter (I have my Xbox a

• Where do you buy your games?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I' ve always bought mine at this one specific funcoland/gamespot b/c I liked the people there. I might have to switch over to EB games cause they have had Unreal Championship for $25 for a month now and its still $40 at Gamestop.

• What' s up with Kikizo' s videos?

in EVERYTHING ELSE

I mean, can anyone actually stream them, or even d/l them for that matter? I' m getting a whopping 2.5 kb/s trying to d/l that DOOM3 video...only 11 hours and 30 minutes left...

• Where' s Bushido Blade 3?

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

IMO, Bushido Blade is the best fighting series ever. Everything about that game is just perfect....the controls, the free-mode movement, the graphics (for their day), and the one slice kill. I told myself 3 years ago I wasn' t going to buy a PS2 till t

• Sorry guys, but I can' t stay at Kikizo

in EVERYTHING ELSE

This site is just too slow for my liking and/or patience. Nice site and all, but just too damn slow. So I guess this is goodbye. I' m sure I' ll see some of you around. Peace.