Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September?

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 01:03
LINK

Sony' s " semi-official" blog Three Speech claims that the release dates for a handful of hotly anticipated PlayStation 3 games have been narrowed down to September.

" That' s when we' ll see Heavenly Sword, the ultra-responsive arena-based swordfighting game, innovative dragon-fighting game Lair and the air, foot and vehicle combat game Warhawk, which is still looking likely to be released over the PlayStation Network rather than in the shops," according to the latest posting on the site. " First-person shooter Killzone, too, should surface in September, as well as the first PS3 version of Ratchet & Clank."

Dubious, but I' m still keeping my eye on it.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 01:54
It says Warhawk is still likely to be released over PSN and not at retail and we;ve already had confirmation that it' s going t be available both ways.

Warhawk will be ready for September but Killzone and Ratchet & Clank? If their ready this year they' ll launch in November, not September.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 02:16
" Killzone 1 sucked before, what made you think we wanted more"

Heavenly Sword may be good, too early to tell. But the Rachet and Clank is most likely certified gold.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 06:28
Looking at the gameplay, it looks like tons of fun, but I don' t think they' re gonna be getting 10/10 for graphics in the magazines. Not unless they really pull something amazing out of nowhere. I mean, the textures look pretty nice but they' re all very flat. I' d stop & call it cartoony, but I' ve seen what Insomniac is capable of, & it' s a little more than that.

DontPeeOnBilly
  • Total Posts : 216
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 10:26
Killzone 2 and Ratchet and Clank won' t be coming out this year. Warhawk will be free over PSN and be as terrible as everybody thought it would be. Opinions/predictions on my part, of course.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 13, 2007 11:20
Ratchet and Clank will really start selling the ps3

EDIT: The post makes it sound like im downing Ratchet and Clank. I meant for it to sound like i was making fun of killzone 2 and warhawk. Just thought id put that down for the record
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 13 Apr 07 17:10:33 >

Eddie_the_Hated
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 19, 2007 10:55
Killzone is actually suprisingly entertaining via LAN. Only played it once in this fashion, & maybe it was the folks I was playing with, but I really enjoyed it.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 19, 2007 11:55

Killzone is actually suprisingly entertaining via LAN. Only played it once in this fashion, & maybe it was the folks I was playing with, but I really enjoyed it.

Must have been lol

Icarus75
  • Total Posts : 42
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Killzone, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank in September? - Apr 19, 2007 12:04
Nobody is going to commit to a release date until bungie announces the date for their juggernaught. Nobody wants to go up against the media hype that will bring.