GTA4

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 81 to 87 of 87
Ornodeal
  • Total Posts : 645
  • Reward points : 0
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 08:06
Thought the name sounded more from one of the former yugoslav countries or maybe Albania. That could of course mean someone running from war crimes or something.

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 08:55

-Let' s not get political, that' s for another thread.

I think im going to make one just to see how long it takes to get it locked

He has a name!!!!!!!!

I really hope they abbreviate his name or give him a nick name or something because yelling out hey Niko, kind of sounds odd. In modern america if someone said that the guy would be searched within 5 min. for having an arab sounding name

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 10:03

I really hope they abbreviate his name or give him a nick name or something because yelling out hey Niko, kind of sounds odd. In modern america if someone said that the guy would be searched within 5 min. for having an arab sounding name

Hell, i can' t get into the US without being searched or detained.

Duffman
  • Total Posts : 1096
  • Reward points : 5600
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 10:28

Hell, i can' t get into the US without being searched or detained.

Ha ha I always thought you looked a shady person Nitro..

When I was crossing the border into the US from Canada I was detained also.... A person with the same name and date of birth as me entered the US and stayed over his visa or something ... anyway they thought it was me..... weird. Ha ha and another thing! When they saw that we were Irish they immediately asked us if we had any alcohol in the car! LOL Brilliant! They also probably thought that we had a few leprechauns in the boot (trunk) of the car............

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 10:44

They also probably thought that we had a few leprechauns in the boot (trunk) of the car............

Well, did you?

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 11:00
I got detained and questioned for about 3 hours once. I was traveling with a couple of Muslim guys and a girl from former Yugoslavia. They searched our bags and persons, separated us and asked dumb questions.

Hahaha, i was asked if i was connected to any religious extremist groups (probably a fairly standard question now) and ofcourse i said no, but i also said that if they were concerned about religious extremism they' d be better off looking in their own back yard because as far as i was concerned American Christians were the worst of the lot.

At least we didn' t miss our flight..

Then, when i went to New York a year later i was asked why i' d been to South Africa 6 months previous. I was like, ..." for some sun dude" What the fuck did they think i was going to say? To an Arab-run terrorist training camp? I' m Jewish for fuck sake!

Duffman
  • Total Posts : 1096
  • Reward points : 5600
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 11:18

Well, did you?

Well of course! You hardly think we would travel without them......

They are great drinking buddies.
< Message edited by Duffman -- 11 Apr 07 3:58:38 >

Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 81 to 87 of 87