Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mario Takes on Sonic.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 42 of 42
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Mario Takes on Sonic. - Apr 03, 2007 04:04

I want fun games with fun characters. That' s all that matters. If they can nail that then I' m satisfied.
mario Tennis, Mario Golf, SSB, and Mario Party are all fun games, even though I' ve never really gotten into SSB myself. So what is there to complain about?
Fun characters and fun gameplay.

If you like buying 10 hours of simplistic repetition for 50 bucks, be my guest. But the dearth of truly quality games coming out of Nintendo' s copycat publishing factory is starting to weigh heavily on the minds of those who have taste. Don' t sell out for a modicum of overpriced fun.

social intelligence

Good term.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Mario Takes on Sonic. - Apr 03, 2007 14:45
Well, the conversation steered a little and Welcome Ornodeal hadn' t seen your posts yet. I do think this game will be fairly average, I think Smash Bros. Will be the defining moment for Nintendo to incorporate Sonic into their games.

And ranting hardly qualifies as intellectual, use the least words, to explain something. It is called prioritizing. Anyway, off to another thread I jump.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 42 of 42

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message