Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights]
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 53 of 53
nuckles87

• Total Posts : 1
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 05, 2007 15:22

sega...i fucking hate you!

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=74952

I don' t get it...whats so bad about this info? Their just new power ups. They sound pretty cool.
< Message edited by nuckles87 -- 5 Apr 07 7:23:52 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 05, 2007 18:32

ORIGINAL: DontPeeOnBilly

Dead Saint: Quit being a complete douchebag. You act as if Sega making a sequel to one of their most popular games is a travesty because you feel that " they" (meaning the entirety of Sega, ignorant in its own right) wouldn' t somehow do the game justice.

Well guess what, it' s Sega' s to screw up. You' re just a stupid fan who didn' t do jack shit but play one fucking video game. Shut your toilet before you embarrass yourself further.

Shit, you' re worse than Quez, Evil Man and Evil Majik put together.
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 05, 2007 18:41

Shit, you' re worse than Quez, Evil Man and Evil Majik put together.

Was a thought in there or was my reading of your type a colossal waste of time?
ginjirou

RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 05, 2007 18:42
Waste of time
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 07, 2007 23:15

More specific to Wii, however, is incorporating WiiConnect24, where players can exchange " items" with one another and hook into the Forecast Channel. As a result, the in-game scenery changes based on real-life weather conditions.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 08, 2007 04:36
A potentially very cool design element at the least -- perhaps an engaging gameplay mechanic if the weather conditions actually effect controls in some way (wind, for example).
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 08, 2007 08:44
Nights, if done right on the Wii could be fantastic. If against all the odds the Sonic Team can get enough of the fun from the old game into the new one it should be fantastic. It' s been 11 years since the last game and to most people it' ll be their first experience of Nights. Just the concept of flying through the levels, collecting orbs and then trying to keep a combo up is going to be a hell of a lot of fun. Imagination seems key for a Nights game and from what I’ve heard and seen so far it looks pretty damn good to me and there are some cool ideas.
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 11, 2007 17:28

Was a thought in there or was my reading of your type a colossal waste of time?

Waste of time

Ginjirou, you' re my hero. It' s not the clever comeback, but the calm dismissal that' s so rare in message boards.

Weather effects in the game would be nice. I hope they don' t make it completely dependent on your current climate, though. If that happened, people in drier climates like deserts would hardly ever see the game with rain or snow.

Have their been any videos from this game? From what I' ve heard, the gameplay was what made the original such a classic. I' m going to wait and see the vids.
ginjirou

RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 14, 2007 03:09
Yay! I grabbed a copy of Game reactor today so now I have the legendary Nights cover
Nothing interesting in the article though. Instead they had other more interesting ones. Like the one about Unreal Tournament.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 13 Apr 07 19:09:58 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 14, 2007 05:05
Remember the NOM teaser about a month ago with the stars and such? Well the issue with the *World Exclusive* came out today. The exclusive was... less than spectacular, damnit! Just under a page with no new screens or info other than the choice of two methods of control confirmed... Other than that was a plug to buy their sister magazine with a real feature on the game which comes out April 26th if I remember right.
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 13 Apr 07 21:06:03 >
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 25, 2007 19:19
New screenshots at IGN and or Gamespot.

To me they look fine enough. Once you would see this in motion with great level design and coloring it would already look great.

And from the looks of it it seems a lot of effects are still not in there so it will most likely look even better by the time the release is there.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 26, 2007 01:32
Yeah looks really nice.

Should play like a Dream.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO [New Nights] - Apr 26, 2007 01:57

ORIGINAL: whatabout_paul

Nights, if done right on the Wii could be fantastic. If against all the odds the Sonic Team can get enough of the fun from the old game into the new one it should be fantastic. It' s been 11 years since the last game and to most people it' ll be their first experience of Nights. Just the concept of flying through the levels, collecting orbs and then trying to keep a combo up is going to be a hell of a lot of fun. Imagination seems key for a Nights game and from what I’ve heard and seen so far it looks pretty damn good to me and there are some cool ideas.

Yer it seems heading n the right direction as some make a comeback to work on this game including Mr Hoshino (Art Director) and Mr Hataya (Music Director).
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 53 of 53

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message