Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailer - Mar 24, 2007 20:33
Well, that made me change my mind. I' ve playing Ninja Gaiden all week and did not see a great improvement, just like Majik. That video is great for comparisons sake. The lightining seems much better, the models are even more awesome, the textures make me cry and so on.

Peeps don' t know how to play the game though.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP) - Mar 24, 2007 22:04
Wow, Hayashi just lost my respect...

GR: Moving along those lines, have you seen Devil May Cry 4? Do you have an opinion on it?

YH: I have seen Devil May Cry 4, but it' s basically a totally different philosophy from what we do. If you look at their trailer that they have online, you' ll see that none of the enemies attack you. None of the enemies attack whatsoever. That' s a game where the enemies only exist to provide a target for all of your combos, and they don' t really do anything else. For us, we' re a combat-action game; our enemies are alive, they think, they attack you, and if you don' t actively defend yourself, you' re going to die really quick. So it' s a basic difference in philosophy. We' re an action game, they' re kind of a " let' s see how stylishly we can show off these combos and get a high score" kind of thing. So if the people playing think that' s stylish, then more power to them.

LINK

While he' s not exactly wrong, Capcom upped the difficulty level for 3 by several notches. Itagaki has had far more respect for the DMC games, even offering advice on the 3rd game while it was in development. Hayashi obviously feels threatened otherwise he wouldn' t be ging to the lengths he has done to state that NGS will be the definitive action game on the platform.

I wonder how Team Ninja have viewed DMC3 going multi-platform. I mean, a multi-platform title like DMC4 will sell more and get twice as much coverage etc...
< Message edited by NITRO -- 28 Mar 07 9:44:59 >
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailer - Mar 24, 2007 22:29
I smell jealousy, also, all those times I was killed by enemies in DMC 3 must be because I' m a lousy player.

Seriously, this guy is even more of an idiot than Itagaki is criticizing Tekken.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Nitro

RE: RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP) - Mar 25, 2007 01:56
A PS3 demo!?

Please let it be the dojo level. I don' t want to play as Rachel...[:' (]
< Message edited by NITRO -- 28 Mar 07 9:44:44 >
steptechdotnet

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailer - Mar 25, 2007 02:05

Seriously, this guy is even more of an idiot than Itagaki is criticizing Tekken.

Itagaki is right, tekken suck ass. I' ve hated every tekken game released, hate the artwork & the gameplay. Not sure why it has such a huge following.
Nitro

RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP) - Mar 28, 2007 17:44
A demo will be available on April 27th on the Japanese PSN. It' ll contain a stage (stages?) that' ll be different than in the final game and will have it' s own online scoreboards (pretty extensive for a demo)

Fortunately some of us have Hong Kong accounts set up already and should be able to get the demo from there, ...although failing that i have a Japanese account set up already. So as long as there' s no region protection i' ll be playing Sigma in 4 weeks time!
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP) - Mar 28, 2007 18:15
i used to have no interest in this game whatsoever but what the hell, maybe ill be picking it up, any release date yet???

found it, Full game out 14 June for 7800 yen
< Message edited by fernandino -- 28 Mar 07 10:29:49 >
Nitro

RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailers / demo coming 27th April (JP) - Mar 28, 2007 18:29
June.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Ninja Gaiden ∑ gameplay trailer - Mar 29, 2007 06:13
.....y' know, i think it would probably make more sense if Sigma was download only like Dark Resurrection...

....i' m beginning to doubt that the game needs as higher a profile as it' s been getting...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message