Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . .
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 12, 2004 02:35
Well, this is not exactly related to videogames, but it is related to electronic games.

I had a friend over and we decided to play that old-style rectangular electronic football game...you know the one with the dashes for players that was made in the eighties.

After I explained how to play, I saw that he wasn' t doing so well. So naturally, I ran up the score on him...he had finally had enough just past halftime...the score was 140 to 0!!!

He never asked to play that game again...I wonder why?
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 12, 2004 06:29
my dad has that game still in its package. he thinks it might be worth lots of money. do you know if it is?
Aelred2k4

• Total Posts : 1
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 12, 2004 15:43
i went round 2 my m8s house to play on fifa football 2004 about 2 weeks after its release, at this time he had already beaten the game on the highest difficulty level and was bragging about his unnatural abilities. So i just had to beat him...3 times in a row. and then again on his 2 other favourite games, nhl 2004 and tekken tag lol. He was absolutely gutted and insisted that i cheated. He wont play me anymore to this day
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 12, 2004 19:24
I was playing Co-Op HALO with one of my buddies, i bashed him in the back and backed up into a corner. He would spawn in front of me and i would just bash him over and over and over untill he just shut down the x-box
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 12, 2004 19:25
Or else i was playing VF4 evo with Jeffery and i did this one punch that turned into a face grab and slamed him on the ground... did it 4 times in a row as he was getting up
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 13, 2004 00:42
toxicavenger,

Recently, I saw the identical re-make of this game at a local department store for $10.

As for the original...it might be worth more, because it is ' THE ORIGINAL' .

You will have to take it to a game collector or maybe sell it over eBay (or something like that) to get more for it.
NukeouT

• Total Posts : 40
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 13, 2004 03:09
PLaying smash brothers in size mode and having my Samus end up being 8x his size beacause only items that were turned to spawn were growth mushrooms. Then I threw several of poison mushroom crates and pill things at hin. Anyways after that his young link took a huge electrode ball the size of the ship we were fighing on and flew away into the abyss. He had the highest damage ratio I have seen to date!

Also wooping ass in Halo on my Black Ice server. Because sometimes some lagger would show up and lagg up everyone on my server besides for me. Then I would unleash chaos and such lagg that eveyrone would get blasted into the pavment 55-0 then leave. ITs cruel yet still fun. I really dont know why Halo is lagging so badly for PC all the time.

Love ramming in race games, after that one Podrace N64 starwars game. Always works!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 13, 2004 21:39
This isnt somin I did but somin my console did. Ok so me and my current girlfriend (I tend to get my girls hooked on games) are playing Burnout 3. Are gaming history has put me as winning everygame we' ve played against eachother including her favorite ESPN NHL which I dont have and dont play at all,however she did beat me once in a round of DOA 3. Neways so we playig in crash mode and she managed to get ahead of me by a few thousand. So we on the last round and I completely mess up giving her the biggest chance to win this game easily. She starts up the car heads into traffic ...however the xbox froze up and the message came up " Error on Disk..." . We may never know if she beat me that day, but owell I guess it was a sign that she is not meant to beat me. Or a sign that my xbox works for me and has a secret mind of its own.

BTW she is a damn good gamer, even puttin my hardcore gamer friends to shame often. She just not as good as moi!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 9/13/2004 9:40:28 PM >
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 14, 2004 00:44
I told my friend that counter strike was a good game and he bought it.

He was mad for weeks at me that he spend $50 on that garbage.
snatch24

• Total Posts : 49
RE: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend. . . - Sep 21, 2004 15:21
my mate was boasting about how good he was at MM3 and how he had beaten every one he knew. i thrashed him on my first go and then twice more he got annoyed which led to a punch up and then the smashing of his controller against the wall
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 30 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message