Massive Mass Effect Interview

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 21, 2007 02:52
Gawd im drooling so much right now! I want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

Link

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 21, 2007 13:39
I can' t even read the interview. If I do I won' t be able to sleep for a week. This game is almost too awsome.

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 00:51
Sorry, I cant respond right now, Im in tears...

BTW, you damn 360 fanboys hyping your damn shitty games 10-minute distractions FTW!
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 01:21
Sounds intertesting, but playing it on shitty 360 Hardware.. YUK.. (imagines, clunky controls and framerate problems like in Oblivion).

I' ll only play it, if it was eventually released for PC (by this time i' ll have my new super hard bastard DX10 PC up and running.

Vx Chemical
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 02:01

I' ll only play it, if it was eventually released for PC (by this time i' ll have my new super hard bastard DX10 PC up and running.

and youll stutter all the way through it. 2 years in the future pc' s will hardly be able to run Oblivion fluently

and why are you dissin 360 hardware? why should the controls be bad? Your over generalisation makes you look like an idiot!

immortaldanmx
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 02:14

Sounds intertesting, but playing it on shitty 360 Hardware.. YUK.. (imagines, clunky controls and framerate problems like in Oblivion).

Yeah, I cant wait until it comes to superior hardware like the Wii!

Dumb fanboy peice of shit.

fernandino
  • Total Posts : 661
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 05:04
there are some screens that makes me nervious, and the fact that the game is just around the corner doesnt help, but i trust bioware, im sure they will deliver, anyway, F3 has a point, if gears is almost unplayable in many 360s then WTF is gonna happend with this one, still i cant wait.

immortaldanmx
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 07:38

if gears is almost unplayable in many 360s then WTF is gonna happend with this one, still i cant wait

wow, just wow. Ive never had a problem with Gears, as have the majority of the 3 million who bought it not had a problem. Get over the damn launch unit failures already.

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 11:59
(Ignoring the blantant --six letter word beginning with F--, uncalled for, Abusive response)

Running oblivion isnt something ill do on my PC , the games not for me. So thats nothing to do with it..

Im Waiting for news of a PC release cos ill know it' ll run and play at the stanards im after. Nothing wrong with that.

Just like how got the PC versions of Q4, Prey, Fear, Far Cry, Condemned ETC and just how im getting the PC versions of Alan Wake, Crysis, Bioshock ETC.. No big deal.
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 22 Jan 07 4:19:35 >

Vx Chemical
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 16:04

Running oblivion isnt something ill do on my PC , the games not for me. So thats nothing to do with it..

Im Waiting for news of a PC release cos ill know it' ll run and play at the stanards im after. Nothing wrong with that.

Just like how got the PC versions of Q4, Prey, Fear, Far Cry, Condemned ETC and just how im getting the PC versions of Alan Wake, Crysis, Bioshock ETC.. No big deal.

You see, Mass Effect is first and foremost a console game, its made for consoles and its part of a triology, its made for the 360 and has to be ported to the PC, which means itll take atleast 2 more years for it to ever reach the pc, but its the title most likely to never reach PC because its a triology and because Bioware will be developing Episodic content between the episodes.

But im sure a PC boy such as yourself would play Wii sports, Zelda and VF5 on the PC if they were released, so they could be up to your standards right? Or probably not since it´s only everything on the 360 thats in need of your bashing.

fernandino
  • Total Posts : 661
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 18:11
it wouldnt take 2 years to port a 360 game to the PC, hell, not even one year.

Vx Chemical
RE: Massive Mass Effect Interview - Jan 22, 2007 18:26

it wouldnt take 2 years to port a 360 game to the PC, hell, not even one year

thats not what i said!

I said it would be atleast that long before it happened, look at Jade Empire, Mass Effect is alot more complex and they will be working on it even after release!