Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 09:15

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 09:58
Joy, Now we can moan about why its such a rip on the ps3, all over again!

I Hope they have some motion control, so then when you sway the pad, the game disc ejects. and implodes under its weight of sheer crapyness. Awesome.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 13 Jan 07 2:14:56 >
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Iad umboros
  • Total Posts : 750
  • Reward points : 9745
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 10:04
Definately the best GTA ripoff I' ve played. When it comes out on PS3, people waiting for GTA4 will surely say the same.

It is good though
***flyingsaucersdisguisedasmushrooms***
***mushroomsinvadingfromouterspace***

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 11:36
But if this doesnt come out soon, GTA 4 will make it irrelevant...
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 14:43

I Hope they have some motion control, so then when you sway the pad, the game disc ejects. and implodes under its weight of sheer crapyness. Awesome.

I almost couldn' t stop laughing good one Silent
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Dead Saint
  • Total Posts : 205
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 18:31
can see it happening, even if the developers say no all the time. They just need to be carefull as to when they release it..infact i think it will struggle being released any time this year cause we are sure to see some of GTAIV within the next 3-4 months

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 22:16
GTA would affect it once it' s released but Saints Row has impressed a lot of people. Personally i don' t like the game but i know that if the game comes out before the summer that it' ll sell really well.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 13, 2007 23:43
I think its pretty fun game. Been playing it alot latly and started noticing alot of the little details. They put so many minor things in there that do indeed bring more life to the city.

I made my own minigame for it as well. For those interested heres the setup:
First get sent to a hostipital as this will be your main starting point. Next enable the codes for ' Infinate Sprint' ' Player Pratfalls' and ' Evil Cars' ( all can be easily found online www.gamewinners.com is my choice). Before you unpause the game goto the map and set a way point to any location. That will be the finish line. Now upause and run like hell. Trust me when I say RUN LIKE HELL! Cars will be coming at you nonstop.

You cant kick or punch no more as the pratfall disabled that but now when you push the L or R trigger you player wil go into the ragdoll mode like in the insurance fraud minigame. This will help you conserve form life if you do it prior to being hit. Plus when you tap it after falling you will get up faster. Very handi.

Additional rules (which can of course be changed to whatever you want) include:
-No entering occupied cars.
-No swimming. If you get knocked into the water then warp back to shore immediatly.
-No weapons tho its hard to use anyways with the pratfall code on. Tho you can destroy the cars still (ie using another vehicle or tricking them to fly into the water)

Thats pretty much it. Its more challenging then it sounds, especially crossing over bridges. Time yourself and set records. Limit how many times you can retry etc. I had fun with it. Most because when you get nailed by a car and tossed around by other cars its just one helluva sick twisted sight.

I recorded some of the screen vids that I may put up to shwo you how crazy it gets. Plus itll give you better idea of the mine game itself.

O yeah as for it heading to PS3...it may have a decent chance if out before the release of GTA or maybe if its the inevitable sequal. I think its biggest adavtage to GTA is the life it puts into the city plus the ridiculous and extremly fun physics.

Dead Saint
  • Total Posts : 205
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 14, 2007 00:30
best thing to do is go one one of the big bridges, hit someone which will make them run across the bridge..see how far they getting before being hit and then watch them fly...very far!

blazian4life
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 15, 2007 22:26
the only problem I have with saints row is the fire physics it' s so easy to light on fire when someone else on fire touches you.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Saints Row headed to PS3 - Jan 15, 2007 23:26
Saint' s Row? Bleh. Good for Sony though.