Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony lied about SIXAXIS Emmy
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Sony lied about SIXAXIS Emmy - Jan 20, 2007 21:52

seem quite aggresive in your hatred out it

Ok I don' t hate the controller but I do think it is extremely overrated. Anyway my top 3 controllers are: 1. N64 2. 360 3. Gamecube.

YAY I' m finally level 3!
< Message edited by Duffman -- 20 Jan 07 14:27:06 >
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Sony lied about SIXAXIS Emmy - Jan 23, 2007 02:19

Yikes. Cmon guys, I can understand you might not like the controller, but please be reasonable here. You are in the minority of people by disliking the controller, and seem quite aggresive in your hatred out it. I can see you find the controller uncomfortable, as I do with the Xbox and gamecube controller. But don' t just label it as junk. I along with the majority of the people I know rate it as one of their top 3 favorite controllers,(behind the Super Nes and Nintendo 64 controller for me).

I agree... esp with the Nintendo' s controllers as well.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Sony lied about SIXAXIS Emmy - Jan 23, 2007 02:32
The ideal controller is a cross between a 360 controller and the Dual Shock with displacable left joystick and D-pad. So you can switch the position of the left joystick with the D-pd to suit your tastes without changing their function. I like where the left joystick is on the ps2/3 for all games except FPS where it' s much better on the 360.

The obvious solution to me is to have a controller where the D-Pad and left joystick can be romoved from the controller and placed back into different sockets. In other words the controller would be modular and costomizable to suite different types of games. Without changing the function of the D-Pad and Joystick themselves.

That or like I said, a converter so i can use a sixaxis for my 360 for some games or vice versa is what I want to see.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message