Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Awesome Blue dragon videos!!!
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 63
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 10, 2007 21:59
So Quez is like... japanese? Why he like 360 then?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 10, 2007 22:25
Are you retarded for real?

I like great JRPG.

I admit that,my bro and friends harass me for it.

So in one way you could say " kiddie game" but 9/10 of these retardes like my bro and my pals doesnt even play more then 10 min before they say something is a kiddie game.

Thus they know nothing about a JRPG.

If you honestly belive BD was made for kids you' re a fucked up retard.

With that said,Majik was right it was made for the japanese audience,so did Sakaguchi say himself.

What that means is that it works for older kids and teenages and adults.

What most adults in West cant face is a cute face on the game,if you know what mean.

Like cute art,cute character cute enviorment.

They get disgusted.
And i can understand why.

But so could be said about CHrono Trigger,and after 15 min you get sentebnced to be executed.

I mean seriously,just play the fucking games and you see more depth and intresting characters then many other games.

For ex,did you know we could read " mumin trollen" at Svenska C?
No?
Its because for ex Lilla My represent something more then looking like a cartoon character.

Its all there,these characters all have real emotion and a adventure that could be in any hardcore western rpg,but instead the characters looks adorable.
ginjirou

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 10, 2007 22:55
Tales of Symphonia was a great game despite looking kiddy. Even Evil Man liked Tales of Symphonia.
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 10, 2007 23:08
Yes.

Tales of symphonia was a great game.

Allthogh isnt the neweset tales of out yet?

To ps2?

did you see what i write yesterday?

30k ps2 was sold out during december here in Sweden,now that is alot.

I been thinkingof getting one myself.

So i can buy FF12+Roguoe galaxy+God of war 2 perhaps..
ginjirou

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 10, 2007 23:10
I have also been thinking about getting a PS2 to play those great titles I' ve missed. I think Elgiganten has PS2' s for under 1000 Kr. But I' m not sure, now with the PSP and 360 I have lots of other games to buy.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 06:20
Im just throwing this out there, but the last BD video i saw was japenese with sub titles. I was just wondering if the game was gonna be like that
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 08:11
Could be.

Or it perhaps was the asian version for the other regions...dont know really.
mastachefbkw

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 08:24
I really dont feel like reading a whole game so i hope its got an english version
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 08:46
I' m actually 99% sure it will.

However im so afriad that marumaro the guy on my avatr will have the worse voice ever.

He sounds fucked up in Japanese as it is already :)
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 08:52
hasan wrote...and he always post the latest news and find the leaked images etc.

1) Square-Enix 2 days ago said it is going to sell 2 of its franchises, un named....

2) IGN insider said there is going to be a megaton very soon

3) Microsoft said today it will hold a news conference in Japan with a surprise announcement

AKA Microsoft is buying the Final Fantasy development studio + game rights from square that means FFXIII AND FFXIII versus are coming to Xbox 360

nice...
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 08:57
Microsoft is holding a presentation between 12pm & 4pm in Osaka (Osaka time) which is I think 3-7am GMT time. they will be announcing some games and aparently there is a surprise coming in the announcement!

Source Eurogamer from a japanease website
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F...

The eurogamer thread: http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?th...

In short. Someone at IGN said there is a huge announcement and then later this conference sort of appeared and now the rumours going around are about:

- Final Fantasy 13 going multiplatform
- MGS exclusive to 360 or Resident Evil 5 Exclusive to 360 if the next rumours are true.
- Microsoft either buying Capcom or Konami especially following the cancelled Konami PS3 titles
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 15:44

In short. Someone at IGN said there is a huge announcement and then later this conference sort of appeared and now the rumours going around are about:

- Final Fantasy 13 going multiplatform
- MGS exclusive to 360 or Resident Evil 5 Exclusive to 360 if the next rumours are true.
- Microsoft either buying Capcom or Konami especially following the cancelled Konami PS3 titles

U are such a daydreamer Quez, Square said it will sell some of its less profitable franchise, do u think it will be FF???

Sony has some Square-Enix shares, it owns like 12% they have some control

Konami canned some games that are not high profile at all, most likely to focus on the very big proyects, its not like they had cancelled MGS4 on the PS3.

MS will probably just anounce the new 360 with HDMI bigger HDD and HD-DVD drive built it.
fernandino

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 18:58

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Microsoft is holding a presentation between 12pm & 4pm in Osaka (Osaka time) which is I think 3-7am GMT time. they will be announcing some games and aparently there is a surprise coming in the announcement!

So, its that shit over now??? please tell me if im wrong but now its like 18:00 hrs in japan
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 20:20
The more I see of Blue Dragon, the more underwhelming it is..

That being said, I am still buying it, just to tide me over until the real stuff that is
FFXIII, Versus and Lost Odyssey.
QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 11, 2007 22:12
Fernanindo be very afraid,Square-enix is still gonna sell two series.

hahahaha.
fernandino

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 12, 2007 00:22
I dont even like final fantasy Quez, if i where in charge u could have them any day in ths fuc+ing week but i belive its silly tto think they will sell FF
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 12, 2007 01:43

Or it perhaps was the asian version for the other regions...dont know really.

Ahem, you could have just asked me...

As it is, the current ' asian' version of Blue Dragon is just a straight PORT. Meaning, it' s got Jap audio and video, and NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES.

This has peeved all Southeast Asians from Singapore to the Philippines (I even set-up a petition for it).

As it is, the local gaming magazine said that Mistwalker is working on a localized version which should be released somewhere within two months.

No comment on the Squenix sale thing. Not until I actually find out what they are exactly.

And did it ever occur to you they might be selling to Nintendo?
mastachefbkw

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 12, 2007 03:26

U are such a daydreamer Quez, Square said it will sell some of its less profitable franchise, do u think it will be FF???

Sony has some Square-Enix shares, it owns like 12% they have some control

Konami canned some games that are not high profile at all, most likely to focus on the very big proyects, its not like they had cancelled MGS4 on the PS3.

MS will probably just anounce the new 360 with HDMI bigger HDD and HD-DVD drive built it.

I cant see FF being a 360 exclusive or them getting it at the same time or before ps3 unless Sony flops. I think FF will become a multiplatform game though
fernandino

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 12, 2007 03:35

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

I cant see FF being a 360 exclusive or them getting it at the same time or before ps3 unless Sony flops. I think FF will become a multiplatform game though

For sure there will be a 360 FF in the future but it wont be a FF XIII, XIV XV, it will be something like the FF Tactics but new, maybe for the best because to me the real FF feel so old now.

QuezcatoL

RE: Awesome Blue dragon videos!!! - Jan 12, 2007 05:03
I just copied what people siad.

I dont want FF13,im not getting it,i have FF1-FF11 i will never touch FF13 that isnt FF anymore,some hi-tech neon light fucking retarded game.

I was hoping MS would buy back the Chrono Seriue to Sakaguchi or perhaps Mana serie.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 63

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message