Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 52 of 52
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 06:50
Yeah i know.
But i hardly use my mobile phone.

I use MSN to contact my pals.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 11:10

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

You' re using pre-payed cards? That sucks!
You should get a normal subscription or whatever it' s called in english. " Abonnemang" you know.

It' s called a " contract" or " pay monthly" and it' s the modern day equivalent to the devil' s fruit for a year.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 20:51
i also have a contract just because its so fucking annoying to have to buy freacking cards to talk to anybody.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 21:06
But, you also keep a better track of what you spend on a " pay as you go"
phone.

The contract is full of hidden charges it' s ridiculous..
Hidemoto

• Total Posts : 311
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 21:42

Victory!

NOTE: i apologize to everybody else for that minor inconvenience, we can now get back to the threads topic.

PS. Halo 3 looks rubbish...

I am not trying to defend quez since he is quite capable of defending himself but the way you majik finished that discussion was pathetic and suiting for a 5 year old.

One of the reasons why i stopped my participation in this forum was because your arrogance. I recognize you have quite knowledges in the gaming world and understand more aspects of it than i do ( but hey i am not in the gaming industry nor in a full gaming course) but you decide who´s cool and who´s not and treat those who you think that aren´t cool like trash.

From my experience in kikizo forum i have seen that if you´re not immeaditly accepted by everyone then you should act like a troll like evilman, quez and majik did at the beggining of their participation in this forum.

It´s no wonder people leave this forum.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 21:50

ORIGINAL: Tiz

phone.

Thats not a problem, the problems come when ur little sis finds ur phone and calls every freacking single one of her friends nonstop all day just because she likes the cellphone when she has a freacking wireless phone in her room... or when u forget the damnf thing in a taxi and dont realise until its too late and a 700 dlls bill arrives, men thats just worng.

< Message edited by fernandino -- 6 Jan 07 13:51:21 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 22:47

One of the reasons why i stopped my participation in this forum was because your arrogance

Victory!

Serious dude, like i care what a guy i don' t know says. I know Quez and i' ve defended him through thick and thin and attacks from others but he' s changed and everybody has already had something to say about it. He has a closed mind and could be objective if he tried.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 22:58

ORIGINAL: Tiz

phone.

No, you don' t keep better track with " pay as you go" . Not if you know what you' re doing. If you want to see how much your bill is at you can just visit your page on your " live-service" . That page will show you all the info you need. I don' t like being limited by a predetermined amount of money which is the case with pre-payed cards.

EDIT: Give Quez a chance, he' s been quite normal the past few days.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 6 Jan 07 15:00:22 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 23:07

EDIT: Give Quez a chance, he' s been quite normal the past few days.

That' s my point. It means that his moronic posts and thread titles were him being a complete idiot and not just being himself.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 23:08
Good!
Balance is once again restored to the Kingdom of Kikizo.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 07, 2007 00:22
' ' Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing' '
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 07, 2007 00:24
Nope,Majik can fuck off,but now im off to Rainbowsix las vegas,after the achivments...
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 52 of 52

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message