Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 52
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 03, 2007 06:20
I wouldn' t let this guy...

...play with scissors either...

EDIT: incase some of you didn' t get ^^^ that ^^^ ...

< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 2 Jan 07 22:22:24 >
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 03, 2007 07:25

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

...tax evasion? ...not quite dude.... ....it' s from mommy' s other occupation...

!

Is it just me or that lady looks kinda like Jade Raymond

alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 04, 2007 05:19
Have we seen any pictures of his PS3 yet? I would love to see the new machine he got too as the 6800 is only being used by a few manufacturers.
Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 05, 2007 20:10

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Have we seen any pictures of his PS3 yet? I would love to see the new machine he got too as the 6800 is only being used by a few manufacturers.

Are you calling him a liar?!

You' re saying you want proof?!

Really?!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 05, 2007 22:00

You better not talk about me since i have that machine and as soon as i put new money in my mobile phone i can upload some pics of my awesome fucking rig.

And im thinking about taking the 3dmark test and laugh at your face with 6.6k score again.

WIth that said,i dont have a ps3,never said i had either.

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 05, 2007 22:00

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

somebody show me the thread where Majik and Quez fell out, i heard of it, but i Havent seen it yet. I must have been missing or something.

Yeah, this has been confusing me as well. Infact Majik has completely changed since a few months ago. It' s wierd...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 02:08

somebody show me the thread where Majik and Quez fell out, i heard of it, but i Havent seen it yet. I must have been missing or something.
Pimp slap me if I' m wrong, but it wasn' t one big thread or anything, just a gradual sort of Microsoft>All mentality that wouldn' t die. I don' t have a problem with him, you all know there are very few folks on the forum that actually tick me off, but the " I' m not a Microsoft fan" act was wearing little thin.
QuezcatoL

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 04:31
Oh stfu Eddie.
Calling XBox360 for the most useless console ever is a dumb thread name.
And i called Majik on it,and i could care less,it was a retarded thread and i told him so.

Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:13

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Oh stfu Eddie.
Calling XBox360 for the most useless console ever is a dumb thread name.
And i called Majik on it,and i could care less,it was a retarded thread and i told him so.

Calling Xbox 360?!

You act like the damn thing has feelings and jump to defend every single thing about it. You' re a fucking loon. Just because i said a couple of things about a games console that you didn' t like all of a sudden i hate Microsoft and love Sony. For some reason you seem to think that people can only be interested in, or see good things in just one machine, ... and you have chosen - using you tiny fucking brain - Xbox 360.

Microsoft' s second console happens to have the highest failure rate of any console. Ever. The build quality has been notoriously bad and very very very few launch units have lasted a year. Now, i don' t mind it getting warm, and i don' t mind it being noisy, but i do mind having to send a console back, ...only for it to be replaced with another faulty launch unit, ...TWICE!!!

I bought a newer console. I have two 360' s. I wouldn' t have spent another £300 if i thought it was a waste of space you nub. The games are awesome but the console itself is retarded. You called me on it? On what you fucking moron, on the fact that millions [probably] have experienced problems with it - ranging from freezes to complete and utter deaths?! I don' t believe for one second that your house was hit by lightning and it fucked your TV up. I believe that the reason you couldn' t use your console is because it fucking died and you had to have it replaced, then made up a dumb excuse to try and hide the fact.

You' re an idiot and a laughing stock. You' re like the forum joker. How you could miss Bishonen insulting your mother, my insulting you and loco requesting that instead of winning a prize you be labeled ' Loser JAN 2007' is beyond me. Your a fool who talks shit and everybody makes fun of and you' ve disregarded everybody' s advice and continued your pathetic pro-Microsoft/anti-Sony fanboy drivel. When i read your posts i hear Eric Cartman saying the words in my head. I liked you at one point, you were normal...er, but this past few months you' ve gone completely right wing extreme. I think perhaps you' ve had a mental breakdown.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 5 Jan 07 21:15:40 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:20
I think that the past days Quez has been quite normal.
About the Cartman voice, yeah I hear it too
QuezcatoL

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:24

You' re an idiot and a laughing stock. You' re like the forum joker. How you could miss Bishonen insulting your mother,

Because i could care less if someone offend me or my family over the web,i dont know these people nor would they dare say anything like that irl to me i already know that.

Those people are the real laughing stock,now go and live in your dream world and pretend like i missed or got hurt by anything you guys write.

Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:24

You' re an idiot and a laughing stock. You' re like the forum joker. How you could miss Bishonen insulting your mother,

Because i could care less if someone offend me or my family over the web,i dont know these people nor would they dare say anything like that irl to me i already know that.

Those people are the real laughing stock,now go and live in your dream world and pretend like i missed or got hurt by anything you guys write.

So people can insult your family but not Xbox 360?!
QuezcatoL

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:27
This is a gaming forum,i thought we was here to dicsuss games?

If any so called " gamer" write shits about my mom i couldn' t care less or bother.

It' s something imature people write,you never seen me wrote something about bishons motyher have you?

Because i could care less,i dont know him or his mom irl nor would i bother to write about it anyway if i did.

However when people write shit about cetrain games/consoles im gonna react,this is a gming site you know?

Not,who has the best mom or who can trash each others mom site.

Thus i responde on gaming news/comments,not about flaming comments about our mothers like a kiddie.
Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:28
Xbox 360 is the worst console ever.
ginjirou

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:30

This is a gaming forum,i thought we was here to dicsuss games?

If any so called " gamer" write shits about my mom i couldn' t care less or bother.

It' s something imature people write,you never seen me wrote something about bishons motyher have you?

Because i could care less,i dont know him or his mom irl nor would i bother to write about it anyway if i did.

However when people write shit about cetrain games/consoles im gonna react,this is a gming site you know?

Not,who has the best mom or who can trash each others mom site.

Thus i responde on gaming news/comments,not about flaming comments about our mothers like a kiddie.

Wow, that' s like the best post you' ve ever done.
QuezcatoL

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:31
And what are you trying to get out of saying that?

To start a flame war again?

Or is that really your honest opinion,if that is true you could give ex why.

I had my ps2 broke down three times,didnt make it a crappy console.

Had 360 launch problems?
-Certainly but atleast MS is honest to admit it and ifx the problems,while i never hear SONY saying there is a big % breakdown of their ps2.

Or is it normal to buy a ps2 every 2nd year?

...ahum k.

Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:33
PS2 > Xbox 360
QuezcatoL

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:34
If you' re just gonna post comments like.

-xbox sux

-ps2>xbox

then do so but dont expect any comments that leads to a normal debate or dicussions nor do i feel i need to waste my time on those.
And thus i log off kikizo now.

bye.
Nitro

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:37
Victory!

NOTE: i apologize to everybody else for that minor inconvenience, we can now get back to the threads topic.

PS. Halo 3 looks rubbish...
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 5 Jan 07 21:38:03 >
ginjirou

RE: Pictures taken from the Halo3 BETA,which Americans trops got! - Jan 06, 2007 05:56

You better not talk about me since i have that machine and as soon as i put new money in my mobile phone i can upload some pics of my awesome fucking rig.

You' re using pre-payed cards? That sucks!
You should get a normal subscription or whatever it' s called in english. " Abonnemang" you know.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 52

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message