Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens! - Dec 21, 2006 10:03

ORIGINAL: fernandino

what i meant was if u are gonna buy the PS3 the day this games its released

I' d be pissed if I bought a PS3 now, but hopefully when it comes out in the Uk,
this, Heavenly Sword and er.. urm.. Yeah, hopefully they are both available to
buy.

Oh, and VF5 as well, just so I can have a graphically superior game to brag about!
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens! - Dec 21, 2006 10:19
U know, im pretty tempted to get Roun 3, yesterday i downloaded like 2 trailers, 2 previews and 2 interviews and the game looks truly great, even tho i hate both EA and boxing games i may get it tomorrow if i cant find MGS P. ops or SOCOM for the PSP
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens! - Dec 21, 2006 14:21
I just played my Ninja Gaiden Black on my new HDTV (it has a ' game mode' , which basically makes everything really bright) and honestly speaking...it looks almost exactly like this (especially the first shot), except these shots are shinier and smoother =/

Ninja Gaiden Sigma; is it another re-edition like Black?

Edit: Fernandino, if you know, what' s the average difference between a DS Lite package and a PSP package in general (whereever you live).

I want to compare cos a PSP is about 50% more expensive than a DS Lite over here...
< Message edited by Byakko -- 21 Dec 06 6:24:30 >
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: New Ninja Gaiden Sigma Screens! - Dec 22, 2006 11:36

ORIGINAL: Byakko
Edit: Fernandino, if you know, what' s the average difference between a DS Lite package and a PSP package in general (whereever you live).

I want to compare cos a PSP is about 50% more expensive than a DS Lite over here...

What do u wanna know, the price in Lisboa or Mexico City??? in Lisboa retails for 249 euro, in Mexico City the price its not the same everywhere, i dont know if its because im foreing but the price goes from 2000 pesos (around 180 euro) to 3500 pesos (around 300 euro) the games are pretty cheap tho.

About the DS Lite i dont know since i dont have one.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message