Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 64 of 64
Dionysius
  • Total Posts : 831
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 06, 2006 00:10
hehe, I would, if that' s how I felt.

You didn' t want a game you never played cause its getting a sequal,a sequal you don' t know anything about at all.

I think I mentioned this in our previous battle, but I might change my mind, depending on what the sequel turns out to be. If it' s not a direct sequel, then O.K, I can play BD without worrying that I' ll make a comiitment for 2-3-4-6-7-8-9-12 games.

Why do you care that I might not actually play BD, when I haven' t said a thing bad about it. I' ll actually play the game if that makes you happy, heck I' ll the forum together with Ginj if that' s what you want. I just want to understand what part is bad about not having time/liking to spend so much time on a particular franchise?

Oh, and I don' t hate my 360, nor do I love it. I LIKE it, cause I can play games like GoW, DoA4 and someday Ninja Gaiden 2
< Message edited by Dionysius -- 5 Dec 06 16:12:31 >

Tiz
  • Total Posts : 3158
  • Reward points : 10675
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 06, 2006 00:11
Y' know you can be objective to Quez without pissing him off... In actual fact
you can be objective to ANYONE without pissing them off, it' s all to do with the
way things are worded..

Blue Dragon looks great and compelling, you can' t argue with that, but then it' s
not really for me, I' m not a big JRPG fan, but if one does come along and the
story/characters interest me and have enough drive, i' ll buy it, and try it out
and then if I feel that the turn-based aspect isn' t too exciting, i' ll hand it to one
of my brothers to complete and play whilst I watch the story go by!

This whole screenshot bollocks is irritating, screens look like cack REGARDLESS
of the resolution, compared to their full-motion counterparts. If we ARE
going to look at screens, can we at least give them the benefit of a doubt.

Does that screenshot represent the quality of the game or is this one of those few bad screens every game has that never should be shown?

Given that this^^^ was innocently provocative, I think Ginj knew what he was
doing here... Although he should have really known that no-one here has
experienced Blue Dragon " in-game" for themselves, so how are we exactly
to know what the experience feels like?

On the flipside, Quez, you already know that BD doesn' t look like that in more
recent shots, as I am pretty sure that, that shot is fairly old now, you' ve
even seen the playable intro as well - which is more than enough confirmation
that the games graphics do not suck that bad, if Ginj is left with the impression
that BD' s graphics are like that, let it be, or objectively provide him with a screen
closer to the actual quality of the completed game.

We don' t really need more people " pulling a ]GaNgStA[" in this forum and
leaving because of the heat he/she receives from another forum member..

Don' t you quit on me Ginj!
There are two rules to success:

1. Never tell all you know.

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 06, 2006 00:17
Yes.im getting tired of that Gangsta story,do people here remember what he wrote to me or Aba for awhile?

Wasnät nice things at all,i even remember how Aba said he wanted to quit the site,and i was gonna do that also,but i told him,dont let this douchbag get away with this,just ignore that ass when he says we' re retarded who can' t spell,and have low iq etc.

Now gangsta kept repeat those fucking lines,which i always counter attacked him for,until he got angry at me for breaking him,thus leaving.

Gangsta,was a moron,i do understand why people liked him or miss him.

But Gangsta never apologies for the shit he wrote to me or Aba.
He just suddenly toned it down a bit.

He was also very hostile to 360.

Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 08:57
I still don' t really see anything in Ginj' s Post that even warranted such harsh flames. Quez I have to agree with Ginj a little, don' t get upset over such petty things mate.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 10:17
Part of this is probably a language barrier. I don' t think Quez realizes how harsh he sounds. I know when I' m speaking french its hard not to sound rude as its my second language. Obviously Quez knows what the words mean, but its much easier to be direct (often means being an asshole) than to use elloqent language when you' re not speakig your first language.

Not making excuses, it was just a thought.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 11 Dec 06 2:20:09 >

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 12:11
That probably is correct Agent. I mean I don' t know any other language (aside from English) except Sign Language (which is really hard to mis-interpret unless you show it in your face). I guess Lost in Translation would be of effect here.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 12:12
personally i think ginji should block him or something, not boo hoo, he called me a fanboy im gonna leave kikizo. If Ginji does that hes just proving quezes point, which i think he actually has one right now

QuezcatoL
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 12:29
Well,im a very nice guy,anyone here who played with me over XBL knows that.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 19:00

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Part of this is probably a language barrier. I don' t think Quez realizes how harsh he sounds. I know when I' m speaking french its hard not to sound rude as its my second language. Obviously Quez knows what the words mean, but its much easier to be direct (often means being an asshole) than to use elloqent language when you' re not speakig your first language.

Not making excuses, it was just a thought.

Actually, me and Quez are both from Sweden so if he uses english in a " swedish" way then I should be able to follow.
Maybe he lives in the suburbs or something where they use very harsh slang? Where I grew up we didn' t talk like Quez. Besides, Quez used to be a really nice guy before. It' s only lately that he has been... er... weird.

personally i think ginji should block him or something, not boo hoo, he called me a fanboy im gonna leave kikizo. If Ginji does that hes just proving quezes point, which i think he actually has one right now

Yes if I' m leaving I' m proving Quez' s point and that' s exactly the deal here. I feel Quez was right about me and so I wanted to leave.
Quez, I think you have the wrong idea about me. You seem to think I have something against you, but I don' t. Try to take my posts towards you in a good way.
Anyway, this is getting waaaaaaaay to big proportions, let' s just forget it for now.

< Message edited by ginjirou -- 11 Dec 06 11:01:15 >

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 19:28
I think if anybody here would defend Quezcatol it would be be, ...and i can' t. In the past couple of months his nature on the forums has completely changed. He' s the same on XBL but different on the forums. I don' t know and don' t care whether it' s mis-communication or not, he knows he' s being an asshole and he knows he sounds like a blatant forum troll. His posts are flamebait at best and it' s getting old really quickly.

Ginjirou, you better not leave. That' d be like me leaving!

QuezcatoL
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 19:37

Nitro
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 19:46

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Well i have asked you to tone it down. I like you, everybody knows that, but too much is too much.

QuezcatoL
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 19:52
I just doesnt like what i see,it' s the same thing as before.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 20:00
Nah Quez, its getting to much. You are overly aggresive of everything not 360. Just tone it down a bit and alls fine, i like having you around, but there is no need to talk down everything!

QuezcatoL
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 11, 2006 20:02
You mixed me up with someone.

mastachefbkw
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 12, 2006 03:30

Original:Majik Dra6on

Now, now, dont over exaggerate. If you left, half of this forum would leave

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 12, 2006 03:33

How dare you imply that Majik weighs that much!?!?!?! He' s big but that' s muscles!
Why I should... oh, you meant it that way... good then, carry on.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 11 Dec 06 19:33:50 >

Phoenix|Slash
  • Total Posts : 134
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 12, 2006 11:51
lol Quez is your head still intact...we wouldn' t want it to blow up from large posts of aggression, you seem to have been ganged up on
- Phoenix|Slash
- A.K.A. HumpY...Gimme' A Leg

QuezcatoL
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 12, 2006 14:28
Because people like you' re retarded,you ask dumb questiomns and you' re new and you attack old timers,thus you' re probably fake nicker.

Right?

Yes.

Bye!

mastachefbkw
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 13, 2006 10:38

fake nicker.

I love his use of words

Nitro
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 13, 2006 18:03

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Original:Majikdra6on

I know we don' t have hundreds of users but c' mon, we definitely have more than 2!

mastachefbkw
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 13, 2006 22:46
well actually majik, you make about half of the interesting threads in this forum. Just face it, kikizo would be pretty dull without you

Ikashiru
  • Total Posts : 649
  • Reward points : 24890
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 15, 2006 08:02
Even if the top 10% of the forum left it would pick up in not too long. I have trouble posting these days as I' m not quite as strong willed as Majik etc.. and I see futile, worthless arguaments over formats and I think damm I' m just to old for this kind of thing.

But one this I will say is that this is the season for it... On the car forums I run this is the most common year for people doing a song and dance saying they are going, or saying they " are taking a back seat in things " . Instead of worrying about who' s leaving think of the other potential awesome posters who don' t post would could be cultivated if forums don' t get so hostile due to a few individuals.

Goddammit! All this spinless drivel from people posting about leaving, there is nothing worse than posting up a thread for all to read - just feels like you are trying to bring everyone down.

If you have something ncie to say once in a while quez you shuold say it - I remember when your posts were interesting as well as critical (and funny) but you' ve gotten waaaaay aggressive recently.

I think if something is wrong in life you make changes, you don' t run away crying foul play (even if it is aimed at yourself!)

I do the same job Majik does on two motoring forums when things get a bit spares - post up infos, discussion etc.. and as well as building a company to run in my spare time I enjoy a quick fly through the discussions here.

I thought Majik was being harsh on a few threads at first when he said he didnt have the patience to reply or contribute to cetain threads - but I see what he see' s now, it' s just he was the first to notice it.

I built a car club up with the help of a close knit group of 10 members, maybe 3 really helped me. four years on they have all gone, and at the time it was well, pretty worrying people were going from the site that people loved and that worried them. But now I have 100 unique visitors a day on each site hitting at least 50 pages each - and these are small clubs. Things never stop moving, if you leave, regardless of who you are you will be forgotten.

So stay and make a difference, I know this place can rock as much as it did when I first found it accidentally a couple of years ago. For anyone " leaving" suck it in and make some interesting posts, and leave after xmas if you still feel the same saying, well i gave it my best shot!

Dionysius
  • Total Posts : 831
RE: Blue Dragon, Blue Bird, Blue Kitty Kat, Blue Bull Thingy - Dec 16, 2006 03:42
I writing a song about you Majik, so far I got " Majik, MAAAJIIIK...)

Seriously though though, we might have more than two to three interseting members on this forum, but I dunno if them all can add upp to (and this number will soon change) 6248 worth of interesting post. Also, I may not always agree with you, but I can always see where you' re comming from, with your posst. Which is great.

Also, I' m sorry about Quez, but you' ll find someone better soon.
< Message edited by Dionysius -- 16 Dec 06 1:59:31 >

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 64 of 64