Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Secret Window disturbing
Solidy_Snake

• Total Posts : 10
Secret Window disturbing - Jul 02, 2004 04:37
ok i say this movie today, Johnny Depp is a very good actor, but the whol emovie was way different then the book. DId anyone else find this movie weird and/or disturbing?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 02, 2004 04:54
Never read the book, hell, I didn' t even know King wrote the book based on this movie. I' ll never find out either though, because if it doesn' t have to do with the Dark Tower series then I' m probably NOT going to read it.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 02, 2004 14:37
The book was okay (definitely not King' s best work). Haven' t seen the movie yet, but I plan to (just because Johnny is in it).
Solidy_Snake

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 02, 2004 18:56
yea the cover even showed Depp so i was like o cool, but i got slapped in the face
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 03, 2004 02:39
I really enjoyed the movie, one of my favorites of this year. Through the whole movie I was like, " You know...if it ends up how I' m thinking...naw, they wouldn' t have the balls to do that" . Then at the end I had a grin on my face, and was laughing my ass off.

" Would you like some corn?"
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 03, 2004 22:15
I finally saw this movie a couple days ago. I was not impressed. Depp did a good job playing the character, but the story just wasn' t enough IMO. The movie seemed to drag out and became generic and predictable. It was ok, but definately not what I was expecting.

I knew nothing about the movie before I saw it, which is how I like seeing movies, so everything was new and fresh. Yet, while watching, I felt like I' ve seen this story too many times before. I' d give it a C+
fictionised

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 05, 2004 09:02
Hmm, I saw this movie at the cinemas a few months back with my mates, and it just seemed to be like Fight Club but with Johnny Depp in it....[:' (]

Apart from that, I found the story a little slow, and only Depp' s acting skills kept me watching- that and my $10 ticket....:P

All-in-all, I wasn' t a huge fan of it, and I' m still not- the genre bores me, basically ;)
< Message edited by fictionised -- 7/5/2004 7:32:22 PM >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 05, 2004 12:12
I haven' t seen the movie yet but my sister just rented it so I' ll have to watch it.
fictionised

• Total Posts : 85
RE: Secret Window disturbing - Jul 06, 2004 07:57
Hmm, if you' ve seen Fight Club, you' ve seen Secret Window, lol :P

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages