Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I got the Gears!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:27
I neverr get chainsawed,run back roll shoot with machingun or use shotgun and it will be lowered,chainsaw only worsk against good players from behind or at the side,or when they use chainsaw.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:33
Y' know fernandino, you must own every game ever. You have Resistance? It' s a possibility but i think you' re lying. Since you do own a camera, you could prove it and prove me wrong.

Did you get a PS3 from your friends at Kojima Productions then?
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:35

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

I neverr get chainsawed,run back roll shoot with machingun or use shotgun and it will be lowered,chainsaw only worsk against good players from behind or at the side,or when they use chainsaw.

me neither but alot of people just dont know how to counter the saw, and that hurts when u are playin deathmatch, and somecleaver guy gets alot of easy kills.

The game in online multiplayer and singler player has its flaws, yet the co-op its just superb, almost flawless
QuezcatoL

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:39
give me a camera pic with a paper with your name on it and the game next to it.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 26 Nov 06 21:40:09 >
fernandino

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:44
i dont own a camera, when i have to take pictures i use my fathers camera, but i did took some pics of my PS3 and resistance, i dont own a 360 anymore, i sold it to my brother whit GoW, GRAW, another controller (yet i can still play it) and whit that i bougth my PS3, here are some pics, i hope theyll do, if notthats just to bad.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5803/dsc00482mc5.jpg
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/3739/dsc00483xa1.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1499/dsc00484jx3.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9412/dsc00485no8.jpg
< Message edited by fernandino -- 26 Nov 06 21:45:06 >
QuezcatoL

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:45
You do realise theire is tons of those pics like that?

I just wanted a paper bit with your name next to that.

fernandino

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:50

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

You do realise theire is tons of those pics like that?

I just wanted a paper bit with your name next to that.

yeah but as i said i dont have a camera here whit me, those pics arent from today, are from the day i got my PS3, and im not at home, im visiting my grandfathers in Mexico, Cuernavaca Morelos, u can ask Adam or any mod to tell u where its the sing coming from.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 26 Nov 06 21:51:48 >
Nitro

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 05:54
You' re Mexican anyway aren' t you?!

Quez is right, without proof that those are yours they' re worthless. Still, if they are then i' ll take everything back and only wonder why you haven' t posted impressions of the games or console and have only brought it up when talking about Gears of War.

So you did own a 360 and now don' t?
fernandino

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 27, 2006 06:01

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

You' re Mexican anyway aren' t you?!

Quez is right, without proof that those are yours they' re worthless. Still, if they are then i' ll take everything back and only wonder why you haven' t posted impressions of the games or console and have only brought it up when talking about Gears of War.

So you did own a 360 and now don' t?

Im not mexican.

yeah, i know its worthless if u whant proof u will have to whait, i havent posted impressions of resistance or PS3 because ive beeing busy playing and because u guys arent all that exited about PS3, i did made a Resistance review and posted in gamespot forums, and yeah, i sold my 360 but to my brother so i can still play it its still inmy house.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 28, 2006 09:38

Y' know fernandino, you must own every game ever. You have Resistance? It' s a possibility but i think you' re lying. Since you do own a camera, you could prove it and prove me wrong.

Did you get a PS3 from your friends at Kojima Productions then?

I was thinkin the same thing

and on the pics, the date says Nov. 17, i know you havnt had it that long
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 28, 2006 09:39
perhaps you should take a pic with you and the ps3 holding up a sign that says fernandino
Nitro

RE: I got the Gears! - Nov 28, 2006 09:48

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

perhaps you should take a pic with you and the ps3 holding up a sign that says fernandino

Or " hey Majik, i DO own a PS3 + Resistance: Fall of Man and yo' re only jealous" ...

Maybe he does though. If so then yeah, i' m a jealous little whiny bitch.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I got the Gears! - Dec 02, 2006 07:05
Argh! seems like I wont be joining you after all, Myself and my Flatmate both completed the game [seprately, thats how short it is], I tired the internet connection but it keeps failing the mtu test, something to do with the stupid slow net broadband we have, anyway he' s tradeing it in for something else, which I think is an awfull idea [I bet the guys who came up with this one are laughing, its such a con]. Anyway, The game isnt gone yet, I might still get online, but I doubt i' ll get playing with you guys.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message