Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 05:20

nubtard fuckpricks

new favorite word(s)
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 05:22

Y' know, i don' t even think they' re directed at Sony, i think they' re actually directed at nubtard fuckpricks like you. You really are a joke, and i think you even know it.

Take it easy, Majik! Save your energy for the virtual online information superhighway battlefield on the internets!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 10:17

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

It' s not him though is it?

No, F3hunter isn' t Cetra, just sounds a lot like him... I mean, who buys...

It will rock for me because it will have the games i want, MGS4, Ratchet & Clank, F1 Championship Edition, GranTurismo HD, Shin Megami Tensei, Virtua Fighter 5, God of War III, Devil May Cry, MotorStorm, Lair, Heavnly Sword, Unknown Realms.

Just because it looks good???

Unless he' s a compulsive racer, I don' t actually see the appeal. I was with
F3hunter until he mentioned Formula 1...

I just think he' s a bit.....?..... now...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 10:33

It will rock for me because it will have the games i want, MGS4, Ratchet & Clank, F1 Championship Edition, GranTurismo HD, Shin Megami Tensei, Virtua Fighter 5, God of War III, Devil May Cry, MotorStorm, Lair, Heavnly Sword, Unknown Realms, if u dont like those games its Ok, idont give a fuck about you.
Why are you still here? You don' t post objectively, & you' re totally obsessed with the PS3. Broaden your horizons, look beyond Sony, change your diaper every so often. Y' know... the good stuff.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 7 Nov 06 2:33:45 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 16:30

No, F3hunter isn' t Cetra

F3hunter?

You mean fernandino right?

F3' s been here longer than me. He' s cool, he just doesn' t much like console gaming. fernandino on the other hand is Sony' s bitch and talks shit.

Why are you still here? You don' t post objectively, & you' re totally obsessed with the PS3. Broaden your horizons, look beyond Sony, change your diaper every so often. Y' know... the good stuff.

My problem with these kind of people is that they don' t post threads of their own and instead prefer to troll those started by other people.

Anyway, CoD3 is almost upon us!

Rampage will have Gears of war THIS MORNING!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 08, 2006 01:27

F3hunter?

You mean fernandino right?

F3' s been here longer than me. He' s cool, he just doesn' t much like console gaming. fernandino on the other hand is Sony' s bitch and talks shit.

No, F3 tends to objective(if pesimistic but thats ok) and doesnt spout random " it will roxxorrzz my soxxorrzz messages like this idiot.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 09, 2006 05:27

It will rock for me because it will have the games i want, MGS4, Ratchet & Clank, F1 Championship Edition, GranTurismo HD, Shin Megami Tensei, Virtua Fighter 5, God of War III, Devil May Cry, MotorStorm, Lair, Heavnly Sword, Unknown Realms, if u dont like those games its Ok, idont give a fuck about you.

you must be easily satisfied, besides how do you know every thing will be all " peachy" if the games arent even out yet? For all you know a mass explosion could destroy sony and all blasphemy that has came out of it straight to hell and you would never get to play you " teh asomestestst consolerzezz that was supposed to roxorzez"
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message