Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez!

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 55
QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:00
Look at thew newly reviewed first ps3 games...

Ridge Racer 7 (PS3, Bandai Namco): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40) <------ YE RIGHTY!!!
Genji: Kamui Souran (PS3, Sony): 7 / 7 / 7 / 8 - (29/40)
Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3, Sony): 9 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (33/40) <---- NEXT HALO KILLA!!!
Sega Golfclub Featuring Miyazato Family (PS3, Sega): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight (PS3, Bandai Namco): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)

Obviously Lost odyssey and blue dragon owns whatever ps3 shows up and all sony fanboys sucks.

Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:18
and why are u angry quez , i see nothing disturbing, ridge racer might get that score, you didn' t play it did you, and it has the potentiel to get that score...

why you angry again?

i thought genji would get a better score .. too bad

still i don' t trust famitsu score anymore, final fantasy 12 40/40 say whaaaaaaat ?

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:19
I hate RR serie,it sucks k?

Every RR game sucks, 9/10A? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Namco+famitsu=Bs delivered.

Shikashi
  • Total Posts : 196
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:48
That' s your opinion, just like those Reviews are another person' s opinion.
And...Have you played any of those games to argue their rating?
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 31 Oct 06 23:48:43 >

_Ninja_Protocol_
  • Total Posts : 212
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:52
Its Japan, they probably still don' t like the 360....

What did Halo 1 and 2 get from Famitsu?
or Dead Rising
...Random Madness, Forward...

JalleNalle
  • Total Posts : 191
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 07:54
Seriously, you are the one acting like a fanboy..

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 08:07
Seriously stfu and be a normal person who doesnt have to use fake nick when attacking people noob.

JalleNalle
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 08:26
Dude, if you feel better you can add my msn and i' ll tell you my name and where I live. That would be great would' nt it?

Well, you must understand why i think you are the one acting like a fanboy.

" Obviously Lost odyssey and blue dragon owns whatever ps3 shows up and all sony fanboys sucks." Just look at that! And all you' re post have been about the infamous Sony fanboys that is ruining the forum blah blah. So where are they?

Btw: Zomg P0wn3d? LOOloloL Rfol stfu newb kewl zlolz epixxXXxx

Alecrein
  • Total Posts : 762
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 08:34
Sony Fanboys do suck...but remember Reviews are merely opinion and Famitsu is not the best reviewing magazine, contrary to what people may think.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 10:47
JalleNalle, i would just leave it, ITs hard to saying anything against any of the 360 Faboys wild claims.

They' ll gang up on you like a pack of wild dogs!!

Alecrein
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 11:22

JalleNalle, i would just leave it, ITs hard to saying anything against any of the 360 Faboys wild claims.

They' ll gang up on you like a pack of wild dogs!!

Big difference between Fanboys and facts...trust me I hated Microsoft when they came out with Xbox...just recently have I began to like them.
" What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~

Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 12:17
Quez is a fanboy but he has a point about Ridge Racer, no RR deserves better then a 6/10, and thats being generous.

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 12:20
FACTS??

ITs not the facts that People Try to correct, its the Immature rubbish we have to keep seeing:

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Obviously Lost odyssey and blue dragon owns whatever ps3 shows up and all sony fanboys sucks.

Seriously stfu and be a normal person who doesnt have to use fake nick when attacking people noob.

ORIGINAL:
The single player looks even better but even the multiplayer looks 1000% better than ANYTHING on PS3 or PC!

ORIGINAL: VX Chemical on Virtua fighter 5

My god, the combat is slow, animation seems kinda stiff. The models like rather plastic coated ala PDZ. Even with almost just the two models GoW looks better in MP form!

VF never meant anything to me, its as much garbage as all the other Virtua games!

ORIGINAL: Rampage99 Replying to me stating MS looks good.

What the F*ck are you talking about?! If I hear somebody say Motorstorm looks good I' m going to punch a baby! The game looks f*cking horrible,

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Why was it that Sony fanboys love to throw accusations of fanboyism at anyone who does not absolutely love garbage like Motorstorm. The PS3 hardware is inferior

and if you try to correct or voice our own views, were instantly in the wrong and get abuse..

I suppose, the console market is quiet of late and only 360 at the moment is worth speaking about.

When the Wii / PS3 is released things should change to a broader discussion.

< Message edited by f3hunter -- 1 Nov 06 4:22:26 >

Alecrein
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 13:10

and if you try to correct or voice our own views, were instantly in the wrong and get abuse..

You admitting to being a fanboy? :P I shouldn' t have stated it the way I did I was simply trying to say that you same as everyone including myself shouldn' t come across as being in the " right" . There are facts to things and the fact is RR has never been a very amazing series.

Edit: As well Quez is in certain ways a fanboy. A lot of your comments above were just the way this community deals with Sony and anything associated with it. I(We but not speaking for the whole community) have a certain Disdain for Sony so when people such as you F3 come in and try and raise Sony up above the competitors we Scream Fanboy and pull out the wooden stakes.
< Message edited by Alecrein -- 1 Nov 06 5:13:35 >
~ Unknown ~

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 13:54
Not usre if you got me wrong..

The thing is, Ive never even Owned a Sony console before, I actually cant stand Sony machines (mainly due to SEGA and that crappy Sony Daul shock PAd), but i dont see MS any better as lately (for too many reasons)..

Im a huge VF, Quake 3 Fan.. and recently been loving my DS and Nintnedos new image / software.. Im not a fanboy of any console.

Alecrein
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 14:16
That is good to hear :) I only have thought you were a fanboy because of

Jesus, calm down man, theres me D/L it and thinking it was gona be mindblowing :(

Its certainly one of the better looking 360 titles but It needs to be atleast twice as smooth and a touch more color before i can compare it with Pc games i play.

I am now certain you are not a fanboy of Sony...maybe PC (They do exist). But you know Fanboy is an often misused term. I can see where you are not one and I can see where I could argue you are...just the same as my Posts.

BACK ON TOPIC! Famitsu is Opinion nothing more, they could be wrong or right. I never liked the RR series so BLARGH!
~ Unknown ~

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 15:33
Jesus...YOI TELLING ME THAT A GOOD FPS ON THE XBOX/XBOX360 would have gotten 9,8,8,8 in score?

YAY RIGHT.

Halo,perhaps,but games like riddick?rainbowsix serie etc?

hell no.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 15:52
Its as much the other way around, we arent allowed to think negatively about Sony or certain games and not be labeled fanboys!

MS has done some mistakes but atleast i dont feel iv been lied to!

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 15:58
No,if its one company who only deliver its MS.

We suddenly one day just got 1080p.

We didn' t have to hear how it was the next-gen and the key to winning for 1 year,even though hardly any game will use it...

JalleNalle
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 18:15
Yeah, i' ve noticed. Sometimes they make me cry to..

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 19:40

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 19:54
I like how I got dragged into this and labelled as an MS fanboy...

My reasoning behind my Motorstorm comments are completely valid. I' m the only one here aside from Kikizo staff that I know of that has played the game and it was complete trash. It' s not to insult anyone and I didn' t start saying it just recently. I' ve been saying since back when the PS3 was shown at the last GDC when my friends saw it and got video. I' ve been putting it down since then. Playing it at E3 just increased the validity of my opinion.

I' ve watched the newer videos, I' ve seen the changes they' ve made, I' m overjoyed they replaced the absolutely horrid mud sprites with dust emiters. Still, the game doesn' t look impressive and it' s not fun to play. this is from hands on time with the game. I' ve actually talked to the developers about this game. I have more backing up my statements than anyone here. You can disagree but don' t label me a fanboy for hating the game. My comments aren' t meant to offend anyone, I just can' t comprehend how anyone can think this game is good.

That being said you don' t see me calling out people when they say Gears of War doesn' t look all that impressive, nor when people try to say the PS3 is superior in technology, or that BluRay is revolutionary (It' s the next UMD), etc... Show some respect and stop with the fanboy comments.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 1 Nov 06 11:55:13 >
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

mastachefbkw
  • Total Posts : 3793
  • Reward points : 13680
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 22:36

FACTS??

ITs not the facts that People Try to correct, its the Immature rubbish we have to keep seeing:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL:
The single player looks even better but even the multiplayer looks 1000% better than ANYTHING on PS3 or PC!

quote:

My god, the combat is slow, animation seems kinda stiff. The models like rather plastic coated ala PDZ. Even with almost just the two models GoW looks better in MP form!

quote:

VF never meant anything to me, its as much garbage as all the other Virtua games!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rampage99 Replying to me stating MS looks good.

What the F*ck are you talking about?! If I hear somebody say Motorstorm looks good I' m going to punch a baby! The game looks f*cking horrible,

quote:

ORIGINAL: immortaldanmx

Why was it that Sony fanboys love to throw accusations of fanboyism at anyone who does not absolutely love garbage like Motorstorm. The PS3 hardware is inferior

I suppose, the console market is quiet of late and only 360 at the moment is worth speaking about.

When the Wii / PS3 is released things should change to a broader discussion.

2/3 of those comments are either facts or opinion, they have nothing to to with being a fanboy, exept quez(no offense)

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 22:50
1.pick out the ' Facts' from them quotes then and tell us why you think they are facts!! Explain why!

2.Fanboys are known to have over the top /or blantantly untrue Opinions, Like saying the VF seris is utter garbage!!

Get it right.!!

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 22:55
You are a sad person...
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 01, 2006 22:57
BACK ON TOPIC! Famitsu is Opinion nothing more, they could be wrong or right. I never liked the RR series so BLARGH

I actually like RR6 and still play it now, i think its a solid Racing game that does not take itself too seriously..

immortaldanmx
  • Total Posts : 2966
  • Reward points : 9215
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 01:34
wow dumbass, way to cut off half of my quote and use it out of context.
I dont want to celebrate, I want to sell you hate.

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 01:58
Famitsu has 4 peoples opinion and are always the same basically.

They follow their own agenda.

Agent Ghost
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 02:31

1.pick out the ' Facts' from them quotes then and tell us why you think they are facts!! Explain why!

2.Fanboys are known to have over the top /or blantantly untrue Opinions, Like saying the VF seris is utter garbage!!

Get it right.!!

I disagree,while it is improper to state your opinion as fact, everyone here does it and it does not make you a fanboy. You could hate VF without hating the platform its on. I myself am not impressed with VF but I want a PS3.

A fanboy (in the context of gaming) is someone who blindly follows their favorite console manufacturer or game developer. Lets look at console fanboys as thats usually the issue here. A fanboy is a person that is routing for one side to " win" , probably because they can only afford one console and they think that they can garner more support for the console by trashing everything else and putting their favorite on a fucking pedestal. Common things fanboys do is try to critisize the best games on rival consoles far too harshly while exadurating excellence of the better games on their console. Desperate fanboys will try to spew bullshit about the console hardware itself. This goes both ways but I remeber last year after E3 ' 05 when Sony was in overdrive with the hype machine and made ridiculous comparisons with the PS3 360 in terms of performance. The Sony fanboys loved to show their true nature when they trolled around chanting like retards about the PS3 being twice as powerful as the 360, the 360 fanboys responded with the superior bandwidth bullshit (256gb my ass).

Another easy indicator of a fanboy is someone who will make a thread about how great their shit is or how bad the other person' s shit is and end the post by laughing at the opposite fanboys. You can' t start an argument with other fanboys without being one yourself. Most of us already know who these people are.

Fanboys love to talk about the console war, and which one is going to " win" . The simplest indicator of a fanboy is someone who says one consoole is winning over another one. Fuck that irritates me! There is no winner! The console war is a fabrication made by fanboys designed for other fanboy fucktards to facilitate their own impotent arguments.

I don' t understand why people feel compelled to try and devalue a game on a console they don' t even own. You want the truth, each of the three consoles has something to offer for someone, usually they all have something to offer to anyone. So why even argue about which platform is better when its almost purely a matter of opinion where facts are meaningless. If facts held any weight in these discussions, there would be no arguments. So grow up and learn to be a little more objective and respectful of the opinion of others.

< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 1 Nov 06 18:34:40 >

immortaldanmx
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 02:40
Well, looking at the misquote you used from me.

FACT: The 360 hardware IS superior for gaming(disc format aside). Fact, the numbers dont lie. End of that story. Am I being a fanboy for comparing GPU' s, RAM, and CPU' s? No. I never said anything bad about the system you felt so eager to defend.

FACT: Motorstorm looks, and from those who have played it, plays like garbage.

FACT: VF never meant anything to VX

FACT: VF' s combat is slow. As to wether or not thats a good thing I dont know and dont really give a damn quite frankly.

FACT: The RR series is mediocre, and Famitsu' s reviews are questionable.

I take back the VF combat as slow, as slow is a subjective term and I would hate for you to say Im stating opinions as facts. VF' s combat is slower than most fighting games.
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 1 Nov 06 18:43:01 >

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 02:57
Ignoring al that crap apart from:

VF' s combat is slower than most fighting games.

Please, dont talk about a game u obviously know shit about.. If you find it slow, its because you cant play the game.

Virtua Fighter is a dynamic fighting game inwhich plays to the speed and skill of the players playing it. when your playing at a decent Level player, u gona need Ultra quick Reflexes. and not just button bashing ones, but ultra quick SKILFULL reflexes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J0a_-yow4Q

Go back to your DOA!!

QuezcatoL
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 03:02

Go back to your DOA!!

says the sonyfanboy aka f3hunter.

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 03:15
F3hunter: A guy who has never owned a Sony machine ever. And does not care For Ps3 either (apart from Vf5).

Good logic Quez
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 1 Nov 06 19:17:37 >

Agent Ghost
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 03:22
You never owned a sony console? What have you owned? A kikizo member that has never owned a sony system, thats pretty odd.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 1 Nov 06 19:23:33 >

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 04:24
Uh... If you guys are going to have hissy fits at eachother about who' s a " fanboy" or not, I' ve set up a thread for just such an occasion. Feel free to pick up your aimless first-grade rambling here people.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 04:40
If you never owned a sony console, then why can you look forward to VF5? since you missed the last 1 or 2 games? on the PS2?

JalleNalle
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 05:38
You know the VF serie is available on arcade too

immortaldanmx
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 07:39

Please, dont talk about a game u obviously know shit about.. If you find it slow, its because you cant play the game.

Virtua Fighter is a dynamic fighting game inwhich plays to the speed and skill of the players playing it. when your playing at a decent Level player, u gona need Ultra quick Reflexes. and not just button bashing ones, but ultra quick SKILFULL reflexes.

Go back to your DOA!!

wow, keep throwing your fanboy accusations dumbfuck. I hate DOA. I dont care for fighting games at all except for older ones. Youre the one starting all these damn fanboy arguments, and I love that you wont even acknowledge the rest of my post.

f3hunter
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 08:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J0a_-yow4Q

Man i love that combo.

Yeah VX, i played the arcade versions, i nearly let myself buy a PS2 for VF4, but i wanted a arcade perfect... i was actually pissed off at SEGA for not doing a arcade perfect port on xbox (which it surely was possible).

But i suppose VF is a hardcore game, mostly aimed at the hardcore Japanese market inwhich xbox didnt sell well..
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 2 Nov 06 0:32:37 >

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Famitsu,fuck yourself from ... quez! - Nov 02, 2006 08:34
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 55