Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Most Anticipated Game Of 2007
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 27, 2006 10:54
If i had to choose one game, not because im a halo fan, but it would be halo 3. mainly because everyone where i live is kinda bored with halo 2 on live, as am i, but everyone is waiting on halo 3 to start playing again.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 27, 2006 12:28
I' m a shooter fan, um...gez...too many to pick...

I guess the game I can' t wait to get my hands on is simply Halo 3, but there are so many comming out that its hard just to pick one.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 27, 2006 13:27

ORIGINAL: Terrak

Well to be honest i haven' t been that excited for games on the PC recently (already played and finished Company of Heros recently, it was great but short lived) but Unluckyone got me interested in Supreme Commander. I have heard of this game but do not know much about it, but from what Unluckyone was saying it might be what i have been waiting for, being a big RTS fan. Although not a big on Total Anhillation i did enjoy this game, though admitedly i did not play it alot, and if they can translate that extreme RTS action into this new game its definately something i will be seriously interested in. I might just reinstall TA and try out some multiplayer action over the LAN with my mates - BTW what is the maximum number of players in TA multiplayer? Is there AI enemies that can used in place of human opponents? Very interested to know these thanks.

Max players is 8 I think. Yes AI enemies can be used in place of human opponents. If you want a really amazing TA experience, check out TAUCP. It' s kind of a 3rd party expansion pack that adds over 230 new units/buildings, bug fixes, AI enhancements, etc that have all been balanced to the best possible extent. It' s a must have. If you don' t have the Core Contingency expansion for TA (which is required for most 3rd party expansions/maps) then I could hook you up with the files you need. Some other useful links are:

Planet Annihilation - Basically your one stop shop for everything TA related.
TAMEC - Maps, lots of maps.
TA Legacy Map Pack - If you couldn' t be bothered downloading lots of maps individually, this giant pack (550MB) of hand picked high quality maps is the way to go.

edit: make sure you install the 3.1c official patch before you go installing other things.
< Message edited by UnluckyOne -- 27 Oct 06 5:30:28 >
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 27, 2006 17:34

ORIGINAL: UnluckyOne

Max players is 8 I think. Yes AI enemies can be used in place of human opponents. If you want a really amazing TA experience, check out TAUCP. It' s kind of a 3rd party expansion pack that adds over 230 new units/buildings, bug fixes, AI enhancements, etc that have all been balanced to the best possible extent. It' s a must have. If you don' t have the Core Contingency expansion for TA (which is required for most 3rd party expansions/maps) then I could hook you up with the files you need. Some other useful links are:

Planet Annihilation - Basically your one stop shop for everything TA related.
TAMEC - Maps, lots of maps.
TA Legacy Map Pack - If you couldn' t be bothered downloading lots of maps individually, this giant pack (550MB) of hand picked high quality maps is the way to go.

edit: make sure you install the 3.1c official patch before you go installing other things.

Cool, thanks for that!! I' ll try and download everything and give this a go. I went to IGN and checked out the vids of Supreme Commander and it looks like some real crazy non stop action! Awesome!! Too bad they didn' t make an organic race like the Zerg or the Tyranids to contrast with the mechanical armies - that would be good for an expansion though!

I do remember playing TA a while back and my tactics (that i employ in other RTS) never worked (i was too careful and never liked losing to many casualties). But thats ok, i think its good to learn new tactics.

Its also good that you can use computer opponents because my friends suck, and if i challenge them i always kick their ass. My only option is to play human vs computer opponents.

Thanks again!!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 27, 2006 21:52

It' s all scored in E Dorian.........

You know, you can never have enough cowbell
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 28, 2006 01:18
Damnit! Don' t make me choose!

Sorry Assassin' s Creed. Sorry Huxely. They made me do this!

The game of next year that I am most looking forward to is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I first played the original game when I was around 9 years old(I think) and have been hooked ever since. In 2002, I moved over to England and finally bought a Cube with Super Smash Bros Melee(and Pikmin, which my bro paid for in the bundle). I' ve been hoping for another Smash Bros, and my wish came true. What makes the series so great is its fluent controls, the effective blend of characters and worlds, the superb use of items, but more importantly, the tactical element that one would need- making the series a hell of a lot more than just your average button-basher. Having a few friends or relatives over for a multiplayer session makes the games all the sweeter.
< Message edited by Marink -- 27 Oct 06 17:20:40 >
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Most Anticipated Game Of 2007 - Oct 28, 2006 02:31
Dun remember what big name games are comming in 2007. Anyone care to refresh my memory?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message