Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tony Hawk 8 demo on marketplace
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Tony Hawk 8 demo on marketplace - Oct 23, 2006 13:32
This game is awesome! Graphically it' s quite impressive and it feels like a much more real experience than the last several games. The skate park in the demo is very well designed. The new trick system with the thumbsticks is great! It took a little getting used to but once I got it down it' s become the best feature in a skating game to date. It adds a whole new level of realism since you are actually controlling the trick on the fly.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Tony Hawk 8 demo on marketplace - Oct 23, 2006 13:41
I should give it another chance, it felt too much like the old Tony Hawk games to me.
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: Tony Hawk 8 demo on marketplace - Oct 23, 2006 15:10
The " Focus Mode" (Nail the Trick) is not impossible to do, nor is it randomly accessed!

Not only does it tell you how to do it in the loading screen, there' s also an objective in the demo that shows thoroughly how to perform it! Hell, even the TGS video showed exactly how to do the move!

Just ollie and click the L/R thumbsticks! Yes, folks, it IS that easy. Might I add, it' s also fun as all hell too.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Tony Hawk 8 demo on marketplace - Oct 23, 2006 17:12
Meh..

Played this sort of game back on the dreamcast..

Has last gens animation.. Playing this is making me want Wii even more.. Im fed up of playing old games with old AI but in high res.. starting to do my head in now.

JSRF.

Haa haa, the funny thing is, i played my Dreamcast JSR via VGA after Tony hawk LIVE demo, and it clearly had better animation. lol..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message