Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 20, 2006 22:33
Y' know, Microsoft is always down for dropping some bombs out of nowhere (1080p support, for instance) so let' s just wait and see. Sometimes there' s truth in rumors.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 20, 2006 23:17
I actually think the PS3 is a better deal in terms of whats included. That is if you know nothing about videogames and choose your console based on the extras. People buy a console for the games that are supported, everything else is fluff that is almost meaningless. I don' t care for turn based RPGs, MGS or any other exclusive Sony franchise except maybe Tekken and Twisted Metal. I want Halo, Huxley and Mass Effect, MS is the only one with those games and thats how I made my choice. I wish I could afford to buy all three and get all the games I want as well but I can' t along with most of us so I had to choose one.

No one has the same taste in games and I' m sure there are some people who value Zelda, Super Smash, MGS, or Killzone more then the ones I mentioned...

These childish fanboy pissrants are getting tiresome.
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 20 Oct 06 15:19:04 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 21, 2006 07:59
PS3 has more developer support than X360, obviously it will have more and better games, and the hardware is a bargain, it' s stupid to pick X360 over PS3.

X360 is the weakest console this gen, PS3 will have games that are simply not possible on X360' s weak little DVD9 format, and Wii will have unique games that aren' t possible to play with without the Wii controller, X360 has nothing, just generic trash that can be done on PS3 as well.

Oh and LMAO @ HD-DVD not being " wanted by anyone" , the HDDVD Drive is currently one of EB/Gamestop' s top selling pre-orders. Everyone wants next gen discs, not that DVD shit.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 21 Oct 06 0:07:18 >
James_N

• Total Posts : 55
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 21, 2006 08:40
HDD rumors are false apparently.
From http://www.xboxic.com/news/1830

We' re sorry to be the party poopers, but today Boris Schneider-Johne, MS product manager Germany says Microsoft denies the existence of the 100GB harddisk reported about yesterday. According to him, someone has been tampering with the picture used in the Powerpoint presentation. The signature has been painted-over simply using the Arial font. Probably some Korean guy who sees this as a ' practical joke' .

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 21, 2006 08:56

original: Evil Dick

PS3 will have games that are simply not possible on X360' s weak little DVD9 format

And the 360 will have games that are not possible on the PS3s shit processor and GPU.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Xbox 360 100GB HDD announced! - Oct 21, 2006 09:08

Oh and LMAO @ HD-DVD not being " wanted by anyone" , the HDDVD Drive is currently one of EB/Gamestop' s top selling pre-orders. Everyone wants next gen discs, not that DVD shit.
They also sold out pre-orders for Perfect Dark Zero... You could label a piece of crap, pay thousands for packaging, and someone would still buy it.
And beside the point, aren' t you the one who says PS3/Blu-Ray is going to dominate?
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 46 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message