Zelda shaping up nicely..

kombatfighter
  • Total Posts : 428
  • Reward points : 0
Zelda shaping up nicely.. - Sep 16, 2006 02:17
Hey guys, I' m sure you' ve talked about this already but, I just read some information on the preview of Zelda: Twilight Princess with the Wii controller. It seems that the controller is really easy to handle for this game and the screenshots look incredible for that system. Does anyone have a little bit more information on the storyboard? Is it related to any of the previous Zelda' s at all? Thanks for the info!
Games are your best friend as long as you don' t start talking to them.

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: Zelda shaping up nicely.. - Sep 16, 2006 03:13
I was a little worried about most controll schemes for Wii games, but looks like they' ve all shaped up as of late.

kombatfighter
  • Total Posts : 428
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Zelda shaping up nicely.. - Sep 16, 2006 03:30
I can' t believe they' re making us pay even more money for the classics. They should only charge no more than 5 bucks for the older games. I' m not paying 10 bucks for a classic game.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060914/ap_on_hi_te/nintendo_wii;_ylt=A86.I1O46wpFqHMAMQGs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3cjE0b2MwBHNlYwM3Mzg-

However, some other features of the Wii will match the " big" consoles. It will be able to access the Internet if the user has a wireless network in the home, or buys an optional wired adapter. Through the connection, the user can retrieve weather and news reports, and download earlier games for earlier Nintendo consoles like " Donkey Kong." Those games will cost between $5 and $10.
Games are your best friend as long as you don' t start talking to them.